Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 1: December 2003 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
September 3, 2005 - Queen Rania in Milan.
I have searched through all the Fall 2005 collections and cant find the designer.
If anyone else can figure it out, please let us know.

btw..QR has worn 4 or 5 different pieces of clothing of a similar shade of green this year.
Pictures from DPA

Th dress is a Prada SS 04,and the purse too;)

I love the green on her! I think it is perfect for her and anything in blue.

Does anyone know her favorite desingner?

She wears alot of elie Saab's clothes, so I think he must be one of her favourites. Although that's hardly surprising as his gowns are divine.

Yes most of her formal gowns are by Elie Saab.
But she also wears a lot of Prada.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Several members in the past have said that this is an Allen Schwartz dress. Thats what I thought too until recently so Im making the correction.

It is from the Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2003 Collection. (Firstview)

Great find! The Albert Schwartz version is definitely a copy of the Narciso Rodriguez dress, as Schwartz seems to copy much more famous designers. His version appeared at the Neiman Marcus department store website in 2003.

that's what I thought too barbara when I had a look at the NR collection, that the AS dress was probably a knock-off.

many of the dresses always seem very revealing on the models, but when QR wears them, they look appropriate&just fine. i like the way how she add something or make some small change to make the dress more suitable for a queen

Last edited:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Rania during a trip to the US in October 2003

A few more pics of this dress worn at the American Arab anti-discrimination Committee dinner (From QR's site & ADC group)

The dress is from the Elie Saab Fall 2003 collection. Queen Rania's dress resembles the version in the first 2 pics (Firstview)

QR is a very stylish lady, but I must say this time I really like how the models are wearing it more than she is, espcially the 2nd model.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
February 14, 2001
ALBERTA FERRETTI - Fall 2000 (firstview)

March 22, 2004
Love the simplicity of this dress. I haven't yet figured out who the designer is. (Pics from Petra & QR's site )

I think Q Rania looks stunning most of the time!! I don't think she pays for the majority of her clothes, when she wears designer clothing its considered free advertising almost world wide for the designer so they probably have an arrangement of some sort. Almost like Hollywood stars who have thier dresses supplied for them free at special events that the public will see internationally (Oscars & such)

1-2. November 2004 (Laha mag)

3-4. ALBERTA FERRETTI Fall 2004 (First view)

a few traditional dresses

2002 Jordan song festival (viewarabia)

Exact date unknown, possibly from 2003 (viewarabia)

May 5, 2004 (JordanTimes and Laha mag)

Coat dress worn on October 20, 2005 for the 10th anniversary of the Jordan River Foundation.
From the Azzaro Fall 2005 collection
(first 2 pics posted by cute_girl in the QR styles & fashion thread, last pic from the Azzaro website)

Queen Rania can make anything look good! All the clothes she wears suit her very well.

found better pictures of QR wearing the Azzaro dress: (from the Jordan River Foundation website)

Even though she is very thin,but I wish I am as thin as she is!
cuz whatever they wear it just looks perfect on them! (thin ppl I mean!) :(

October 20, 2002 Rimini, Italy
Sleeveless white dress worn with a gauzy periwinkle blue blouse. (Pictures from Cover photo)

That is a very pretty outfit, I love that blue blouse!

Little_star said:
That is a very pretty outfit, I love that blue blouse!

I agree -- it's really very nice! I wonder who makes it?

Does anyone know?

Lillia i think it is made by Alberta Ferretti. And I believe QR has this beautiful blouse in two colours. I will post the pictures later on QR's styles and fashion thread.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
December 17, 2003. An Elie Saab dress. I dont have a better pic of the version Q.Rania's wearing
(pics from Petra & Gettyimages)
found a front view of QR in this dress (from her official site). Its a pity I couldnt find more pictures because it looks like a beautiful dress.

That dress is stunning, Elie Saab is just a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom