Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 9 of
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

We haven't seen this one before, so thanks for posting! ;) I don't like it that much, the fabric looks weird and besides, I'm not too excited about this dull purple shade. Was the photo taken in Italy?

yes NoorMeansLight the photo was taken in Italy during the King state visit.

11-01-2011 Queen Rania attended a workshop organized by the Jordan River Foundation.
PPE Agency

sorry, I could not write the full adress of link.

11-01-2011 Queen Rania attended a workshop organized by the Jordan River Foundation.
PPE Agency

sorry, I could not write the full adress of link.

I can't see Rania, only Maxima and Queen Beatrix.

Wow, great outfit. I love that leather jacket. She looks stunning.

The more I see the last outfit, the more I like it. One of her best outfits for a long time.

Queen Rania, 10 January: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (posted by Huda)

Is she wearing boots? I cant remember that Rania wore boots and skirt. I like this combination very much.
Would love to see a better picture of the boots.

The leather jacket is recycled.

Yes it's a recycled jacket, and she has worn it with the same belt yet again:
1. January 10, 2011
2. February 3, 2010
3. October 21, 2009

QR has worn boots with skirts a few times in the past.

Queen Rania at the Sunny Art Fair in Amman: December 17, 2010
Better picture of the blouse: December 17, 2010b

Queen Rania, 10 January: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (posted by Huda)

Is she wearing boots? I cant remember that Rania wore boots and skirt. I like this combination very much.

I like the overall look! This jacket was a great choice in general, she can wear it with almost everything.;) You're quite right, she wore boots that day, though she usually doesn't. I wonder why, because of the warm weather perhaps?!

This is all I can remember so far, I'm sure there are a couple of other examples out there:
November 18, 1999
October 1, 2002

Thanks for all the photos of Rania recycling. I love the way she dresses but sometimes I feel like she never reuses the great stuff she already has.

I do like the first pictures. The skirt length though is very flattering in bothe sets of pictures. Not so sure about the cape:whistling:

i like the jacket a very nice piece,overall look is lovely on QRania the boots is great idea.though i am not sur if the outfit is the right choice for a visit to sush area Imo.

Queen Rania at the Arbor day event today: January 16, 2011
I don't think I've seen this coat before, I like the mossy green. She seems to be wearing a grey blouse underneath.

I don't think I've seen this coat before, I like the mossy green. She seems to be wearing a grey blouse underneath.
The coat is very nice, a nice shade indeed. I don't think the mix of green and grey has ever worked so I don't like it here either. She should have picked out something fair underneath.

I like this coat & it does sure look new. The length is quite interesting, not too long nor too short. I really like her hair pulled back and in a ponytail.

i quit like the coat but not the shoes QRania usually don't wore nice shoes:whistling:
she looks good with her hair up i like it that way.
the blouse looks intersting i wishe better photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom