Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rania is not too tall. She seems tall on pics.

Do you know if the top that she wore during the CGI 2011 in NY is also by Balenciaga?

I agree she is not really tall, she looks in pictures because she is skinny and she wears high heels. I did not like the blouse that she wore in the World Economic Forums at all. :flowers:

is this shirt the same one she wore in world economic forum ?? I did not like the blouse she wore in World Economic Forum

Last edited:
:previous: Dress and belt look stylish, any better pics?

yes Lilo in two ocassions.

Nice coat from what I can see of it. This one looks similar to the last one except it's a little darker.

I think the coat is recycled.

November 29, 2011 - Queen Rania in South Korea. I couldn't find a full view of this look but the combination of the top and jacket look nice. Her make up is quite off in the picture, she looks quite tired. The hair is tyler very nicely but the color seems quite orange.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

November 30, 2011 - Ina white top which look alike a sweater top matched with a slightly flared skirt and a belt. The look is very pretty, the top looks quite warming.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

She does look tired in the first photo. The second outfit looks good. White is a good color for Rania with her olive skin tone.

I like the second outfit for Rania. She looks really tired, is there anything wrong ??

^ It's an overall nice look, though the belt wasn't 100% necessary IMO.

i like the second outfit too the sleeves is a bit too longer but the overall look is chic though the belt was not necessary but i like it.

^ It's an overall nice look, though the belt wasn't 100% necessary IMO.

I think the belt adds the last touch to the look, It would've been quit boring without the belt or a baggy look. The belt should've been in a different color or a color very close to the skirt.

The belt should've been in a different color or a color very close to the skirt.
I think the idea is to be matched with shoes.
I like the belt by the way it's the best piece on the outfit her shoes are pretty too.

In my opinion she should have got different belt color. I am wondering why the sleeves are too long??

^ This is a very professional look, I like it on Rania!

I did not like the shirt underneath the jacket. I think they don't match. She should have worn something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom