Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last outfit was casual but not bad at all - I agree with Dazzling. ;)

Not a bad look at all. I would've liked to see this look for Autumn and not summer. The coat/long shirt looks thick and with that shawl around her neck makes me think its a cold day.

Yeah it looks more like a winter scarf than a dressy shawl.

i actuallly don't think she has some 15 000 pair of shoes it's really somthing that i can't believe sure like all the royals ladies who got money to spend have alot of clothes and bags and shoes but 15000?? honestly I don't think it's true...and if it's true....well maybe there is something wrong on her.:D

Like the outfit but it would be nice to see a picture when she is standing up.

NY Sept. 21, 2011

This looks lovely, I would alike to see it while standing up. The sleeves look like they are loose or bat sleeves (caftan style on one side) I also like the color and the black and gold contrast. Quite different to what we have seen her in lately.

She wore a skirt with blouse. The sleeves are normal.
Full view:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Rania yesterday (3 Oct 2011) during her visit to Al Hudaibieh and Abu Al Milh primary school.

Photo

I love it when Rania wears traditional dress. These colors really suit her.

Is it a jeans coat? It is casual indeed, and has she lost more weight?

i am not fan of the outfit too the blouse and closed trensh didn't worrk for me,a quit boring look.
her hair looks good.

I never thought she would wear this.It does not really seem her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like jeans jackets or jeans coats that much in general, but sometimes it can look good. Not here, the material looks indeed washed out and thus cheap, IMO.

i actually like the skirt but not the blouse.
i agree that the outfit is a bit boring it must be the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom