Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i quit like the Blue Gardigan that was nice color for summer her hair is also beautiful.
not ken with the first outfit too boring and the jacket two size bigger.

Both outfits are recycled for sure. Low profile outfits, very low indeed.

:previous:The blue cardigan isn't recycled. I don't remember seeing it before. It's a lovely sky blue.
These are typical outfits for QR at such events. The safari jacket has been a staple for her for years. She's been wearing them since she first became queen.

I like the blue jacket but I wonder what the shirt looks like.

I'm liking the top she's wearing with the black jacket. It kind of has a snakeskin textured look to it.

The blue jacket is quite lovely and I also like this colourful blouse on Rania.

Salma, so nice to see you back! :flowers:

the top looks better with black jacket but not that good with the blue one Imo.
the overall look is nice,the jacket is also recycled if i am not mistaken.

:previous:
i thought is a new one as it's the first time i saw it.:)
anway it's nice she have better but that one isn't bad too.
thanks Salma:flowers:

I've heard that Rania has 15000 pair of shoes I don't know if it's right... and I don't why people make a big deal if royals repeat wearing same clothes again and again

15000!!!!
that's too much she cant have all these shoes even if she want.:D

Why not? She's a queen after all. She can have anything she wants... :)
but 15000 is too much for quen in contry like jordan , jordan is #104 best conrty in living ; not good number :ermm: but if queen sofia i not see problem because spain not poor coountry

Regardless of her being a Queen or someone with money, she could have easily been collecting shoes from a young age and thats how she ended up with how many she is said to have :)

The number of shoes is only speculation-we´ll never know how many dresses,shoes or handbags she really has! The press sometimes invent things to make up a story or to make Rania look bad...
She has received a lot of critisizm because she is wearing a lot of expenisive (European) designer clothes that average Jordanians with a "normal" job will never be able to afford and so I´m happy that she´s been wearing many beautiful thoubs recently.

She is also known as the "Queen of 1000 bags". Both are only expressions to say that she buys expensive clothes and accesories.

This year she is wearing many thobes to silence the critics.

15000!!!!
that's too much she cant have all these shoes even if she want.:D

Why Not Sharifia.. as the others said she is a Queen and she can have as many shoes as she wants.. I got this statement from somebody who is really close to them.. and I was actually shocked of what I heard...

The number of shoes is only speculation-we´ll never know how many dresses,shoes or handbags she really has! The press sometimes invent things to make up a story or to make Rania look bad...
She has received a lot of critisizm because she is wearing a lot of expenisive (European) designer clothes that average Jordanians with a "normal" job will never be able to afford and so I´m happy that she´s been wearing many beautiful thoubs recently.

but Blauerengel I believe yes we can tell how many bags or dresses or shoes she has, she has been a queen for 11 years now and she rarely repeated a dress... and I don't believe that she cares about what people are saying in fact she is buying and doing what ever she wants... ya she is wearing more thoubs now to shut the people up..

She is also known as the "Queen of 1000 bags". Both are only expressions to say that she buys expensive clothes and accesories.

This year she is wearing many thobes to silence the critics.

it's not about she buys expensive clothes and accessories Salma it's about she is buying too much.. unreasonable numbers of bags, shoes and dresses and her people are having hard time finding jobs and eat...

Last edited by a moderator:
she maybe like to collect shoes and bags exactely like some like to collect stamps:)

15,000 shoes and she has been a queen for 11. That would be over 1000 shoes a year. Odd if true no matter what she may want to spend her money on or more her country's money on.

Why Not Sharifia.. as the others said she is a Queen and she can have as many shoes as she wants.. I got this statement from somebody who is really close to them.. and I was actually shocked of what I heard...

but Blauerengel I believe yes we can tell how many bags or dresses or shoes she has, she has been a queen for 11 years now and she rarely repeated a dress... and I don't believe that she cares about what people are saying in fact she is buying and doing what ever she wants... ya she is wearing more thoubs now to shut the people up..

it's not about she buys expensive clothes and accessories Salma it's about she is buying too much.. unreasonable numbers of bags, shoes and dresses and her people are having hard time finding jobs and eat...

I like her style and she is really doing a lot of work for education/schools and empowerment of women but I also personally think she is spending too much...I know that she has the right to do so,I am not envious that she can spend so much money on clothes (maybe just a tiny little bit sometimes :whistling:) but her country is not as wealthy as other empires/kingdoms and there are some poor people or refuges from Palestine who have very little and that´s why I would never buy so many expensive dresses,shoes and handbags if I wear in her position. I don´t have a budget like her but I don´t feel that I lack anything and I don´t mind repeating dresses or wearing shoes and bags for more than one season....even Catherine Middleton does repeat certain pieces (can be found in Kate´s fashion thread) like a coat or a certain dress and just adds new accessoires!What I wanted to say is that we don´t know how many shoes/bags/dresses she owns exactly-but I am sure she has a big,gorgeous wardrobe:D
That´s why I like to see her wearing local dresses that are more down-to earth,they are not only less extravagant but also promote Arabic/Jordanian art and the traditional handcraft:flowers:

I like her style and she is really doing a lot of work for education/schools and empowerment of women but I also personally think she is spending too much...I know that she has the right to do so,I am not envious that she can spend so much money on clothes (maybe just a tiny little bit sometimes :whistling:) but her country is not as wealthy as other empires/kingdoms and there are some poor people or refuges from Palestine who have very little and that´s why I would never buy so many expensive dresses,shoes and handbags if I wear in her position. I don´t have a budget like her but I don´t feel that I lack anything and I don´t mind repeating dresses or wearing shoes and bags for more than one season....even Catherine Middleton does repeat certain pieces (can be found in Kate´s fashion thread) like a coat or a certain dress and just adds new accessoires!What I wanted to say is that we don´t know how many shoes/bags/dresses she owns exactly-but I am sure she has a big,gorgeous wardrobe:D
That´s why I like to see her wearing local dresses that are more down-to earth,they are not only less extravagant but also promote Arabic/Jordanian art and the traditional handcraft:flowers:

I totally agree with what you wrote,, but I want to add one more thing yes Jordan is not a rich country but the royal family member are really rich in fact Queen Rania could of buy the American citizenship for her and her kids by buying a house in DC area costed her 200 million dollars!! this is crazy :S she could use these money to help hunger people in Jordan, and what I heard about the programs that she runs like Madrasarti and the others she is getting the money for these program from the private sectors and not her money and some people who work in these programs are stealing the money !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom