Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice outfit the colored belt added abit of charm to the whole look i like the idea.
the hair looks good too.

Beautiful outfit! I prefer her with this kind of outfit, tradition is a good thing but there is also the progress!

Last edited:
WOW!!that's a pretty shoes usually QRania shoes choices are not the best but not this time.

:previous:This is a pretty thoub. I'm not crazy about it but the embroidery is interesting. I prefer to see more colour for festive occasions.

Queen Rania looked lovely. A light-coloured thoub is appropriate for warm weather. I wish we had a closer photo to appreciate embellishments on the gown.

A very pretty thoub, the white background with the colored work on it looked really nice & fresh. I wish she had done something with her hair as it looked like a mess to me. I would like to see it pulled up simply for such an event.

I like the thoub too ; better than the one in last year , I mean much more simpler and Jordanian ..

I like the thoub too ; better than the one in last year , I mean much more simpler and Jordanian ..

Nice thoub actually.
I wonder when Rania will dare and wear jordanian/Palestinian thoubs on international visits or weddings like the moroccan royal women. After all she's representing Jordan with her palestinian background. I don't mind if she keeps wearing designer's clothes for day events, but for evening events, why not thoubs? It's like she's not proud of as she wears them only for local events...

I like alot her traditional dress from the Independence Day.
she should go more often with sush lovely fashion IMO.

the jacket is nice i like the cut but i think there is too much going on this outfit the multi-colored top don't help either.

I love the jacket and the hair looks fine to me.

Queen Rania can pull off anything, I quite like her hair in the last pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom