Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who isn't liking Rania's suit? :whistling:
I think the color is quite boring & does Rania no good, I also think it is a size or two too big especially from the sleeves. The skirt is unflattering, it makes her look bigger than she is. The shoes, well, I don't see where it matches the outfit. In some picture the hair looks nice in others it looks messy. Im sorry, this whole look didn't work for me.

I think Queen Rania looks tanned. I thought the colour of her suit was a greyish-blue?
It looks a bit too heavy to be worn in the spring though perhaps the fabric is light.
I'd have preferred a nice spring dress.

:previous: I quite like the jacket. She reminds me of someone else in those pictures, btw. I just don't know who. :confused: ;)

I did not recognize her at first there is sth different in her face

I did not recognize her at first there is sth different in her face

you're not the first one telling that she looks different. i actually don't get it, for me she just looks like rania :) ( well not like rania from the wedding like 18 years ago or so but she didn't really change the last 2 years for me)

I love the bright blue colour on her. She has her hair parted on a different side than usual, it's also styled neatly away from her face which looks good. Otherwise, she looks the same as always, nothing different from her appearance a few days ago during the Spanish visit.
Oh and her eyebrows are thinner, with a more pointy arch which is good because sometimes they look almost round which doesn't look good on anyone.

Last edited:
Rania seems to be wearing less eye makeup which gives her a more natural look.
I agree - the less intense her make-up is, the younger she seems to look. :)

Omg on the first picture it looks like she has cutted her hair pretty short. But she looks cute with the hair styled to one side. Hopefully we'll see another picture where we can see her outfit better. But it seems to be a nice outfit :)
I've often wondered what Rania would look like with short hair. She's always had long hair. Perhaps she should try short hair just for something different.

Plain and boring!
Rania used to be quite stylish...I don't know what's happened.

I agree but I guess as she is getting older she is dressing her age but yes she can still be stylish in a way.

that's a lovely summer outfit i also like the skirt its nice to see her wearing skirts again.
hair and make up look perfect to me.

The outfit is well-chosen, indeed. I liked a pearly grey colour of the cardigan and top.

Last edited:
What I like is simply everything from top to bottom!
Her ponytail is great, the make-up neatly done and the skirt suits her better than pants in my modest opinion. :)

Personally, I prefer her in a thoub than a fashionista outfit.

Finally a new thoub! Very pretty. I like the embroidery.

Here's a better look at QR's hair: Picture
I thought this was a fresh look for her and a nice change from the long and lose hair we see her in most of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom