Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blouse is a pretty colour of blue. Are her shoes burgundy in the second pic?

They look kind of burgundy to me too.

yes it looks burgundy to me too.
i like the blouse very suitable for a daytime event in spring.
i think she wore that blouse before.

yes it looks burgundy to me too.
i like the blouse very suitable for a daytime event in spring.
i think she wore that blouse before.
Thanks for the reply. I thought they were. I don't know why she didn't wear black shoes as it would've matched better.

I've found this picture of the blouse but have no clue when & where it was taken. It looks recent, however.

monic your picture is of this blouse:
1. April 12, 2010
2. October 31, 2010

:previous:
This seems to be a combination of a chiffon blouse and a matching cardigan (see bigger picture here)
At first I assumed that the March 23 blouse might be the same one but it looks more blue than purple and doesn't seem to have the pockets. We need better pictures to be sure.

Last edited:
Queen Rania of Jordan is young and is also a stylish queen and I love her outfits
Forgive me if I am wrong but is she not 41? I think she could be a startlingly beautiful woman but she seems to be determined to push back the tide of age and dress.

What looks good on a 21 year old woman most often does not look so good on a 41 year old woman. More importantly, most 41 year olds dont's want to wear what a 21 year old is wearing.

I wish she would give us all a shot of a beautiful gracious Queen instead of always looking like she is frozen in time just like the perfect mannequin, forever the same whilst her husband ages dramatically by comparison even though only 8 years separate them.

This photo really illustrates the false "image" she is projecting.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Forgive me if I am wrong but is she not 41? I think she could be a startlingly beautiful woman but she seems to be determined to push back the tide of age and dress.

What looks good on a 21 year old woman most often does not look so good on a 41 year old woman. More importantly, most 41 year olds dont's want to wear what a 21 year old is wearing.

I wish she would give us all a shot of a beautiful gracious Queen instead of always looking like she is frozen in time just like the perfect mannequin, forever the same whilst her husband ages dramatically by comparison even though only 8 years separate them.

This photo really illustrates the false "image" she is projecting.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

I don't see the false image. She isn't dressing like she is 21. Diana often dressed casual when she was out among the people, its not always about fancy outfits, or doesn't need to be. If she was wearing mini skirts, and platform shoes and way too low cut shirts or such, I'd worry she was trying to recapture her youth. A stylish safari shirt, scarf and pants? Just because she doesn't dress like Camilla, who is in her sixties, doesn't mean she is not stylish. I think the issue really is, she is the only young queen. Most royal women her age are wives of heirs. So our opinion of what a queen should dress like, is perhaps a bit too old.

A nice pair of earrings... I bet they're new.

I like how Rania used to wear colorful colors, now all she's sticking to is blue and tan...blah.

The suit appears to be all right. Tights are too shiny thought.

Both Rania and Letizia look lovely! I'm liking Letizia's look more though. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Ranias suit at todays lunch is fab but I am shocked every time I see her face. Whatever she is doing to it, she should stop before becoming unrecognizable.

I love how both Letizia and Rania re wearing slingback-heels and soft pastel colours. As if they had a secret deal. And it's funny how Letizia makes a curtsey in front of rania while both are holding each others arm kinda looks like a friend makes a curtsey to another friend. But back to ranias outfit. I think it's quite nice and perfect for spring but a little bit boring since there's nothing that pops out (no eye-catcher)

Seeing Rania and Letizia together, I realise how skinny Rania is as well.
The photos with their husband are funny too, one too tall, one too short.

The Prada suit is quit nice and Rania looks very elegant love the color.
but not huge fan of the hair a bit missy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom