Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the coat on Rania. I normally don't like these green shades, but I understand the strong symbolism behind this particular colour. Nice choice! ;)

^ I believe it's the same top too.;) Though on Jan 18 she looks very stylish, the next day she disappointed me. I like this traditional red and white scarf but worn like that made the outfit look odd, IMO.

Last edited:
I guess that the elderly lady of this pic (posted by Rossina) would have been very disappointed and maybe even offended if the queen wouldn't have worn it (her present to the queen) like that:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I haven't even noticed this detail. But I always like Rania to wear traditional Arab scarfs. To be frank, a one-off different means of wearing it doesn't make a difference to me. :)

The latest outfits seem too boring to me. Even the green coat, boring. She wants to keep a low profile I guess.

Queen Rania at the Arbor day event today: January 16, 2011
I don't think I've seen this coat before, I like the mossy green. She seems to be wearing a grey blouse underneath.

Its by Burberry pre-fall 2010
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

The latest outfits seem too boring to me. Even the green coat, boring. She wants to keep a low profile I guess.

I agree, the last outfits are boring but I also guess the event she is attending does not require fussy/dressed up outfits.

I guess that the elderly lady of this pic (posted by Rossina) would have been very disappointed and maybe even offended if the queen wouldn't have worn it (her present to the queen) like that:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I see, well no disrespect here. I had no idea it was a gift, she did well then! :flowers: As to the green coat, I believe it was appropriate at an Arbor Day event (green = trees, nature etc.).;)

The latest outfits are typical of her routine official engagements particularly at this time of the year. There's nothing new here (maybe that's why it seems boring?); like dazz said, these are not the type of events where I'd expect here to show up wearing something fussy; they're informal visits, the school visit wasn't even mentioned in Petra.

These are very flattering shades and everything goes together. The hairdo is satisfactory too! :)

NIce outfit. I think the top is recycled (visit to Africa).

refreshing outfit:nice Cardigan and nice blouse i like the fact she does an effort unlike her two last boring outfit.

^ I like this simple top. I like it more in SA, worn with that casual pink jacket. Lovely look, never seen that photo before.:flowers:

Thanks for the info, dear! :flowers: I liked this cardigan on Rania a lot (maybe not so much in grey though). I have the impression the Queen favours Italian designers.;)

We have a better picture of the January 23rd event: January 23, 2011
The jacket looks familiar. She's wearing a grey scarf and the pants appear to be a deep shade of purple or blue.

I really like this look but a bit too plain for a visit.
Have to agree - a dressy blouse would like nice with the simple cardigan. I do like the cadigan.

Seems like another stylish jacket/top. I love her hair this time! Looking forward to more photos.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom