The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Royal Highness

The number of shoes is only speculation-well never know how many dresses,shoes or handbags she really has! The press sometimes invent things to make up a story or to make Rania look bad...
She has received a lot of critisizm because she is wearing a lot of expenisive (European) designer clothes that average Jordanians with a "normal" job will never be able to afford and so Im happy that shes been wearing many beautiful thoubs recently.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

She is also known as the "Queen of 1000 bags". Both are only expressions to say that she buys expensive clothes and accesories.

This year she is wearing many thobes to silence the critics.

Old 09-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
15000!!!!
that's too much she cant have all these shoes even if she want.
Why Not Sharifia.. as the others said she is a Queen and she can have as many shoes as she wants.. I got this statement from somebody who is really close to them.. and I was actually shocked of what I heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
The number of shoes is only speculation-well never know how many dresses,shoes or handbags she really has! The press sometimes invent things to make up a story or to make Rania look bad...
She has received a lot of critisizm because she is wearing a lot of expenisive (European) designer clothes that average Jordanians with a "normal" job will never be able to afford and so Im happy that shes been wearing many beautiful thoubs recently.
but Blauerengel I believe yes we can tell how many bags or dresses or shoes she has, she has been a queen for 11 years now and she rarely repeated a dress... and I don't believe that she cares about what people are saying in fact she is buying and doing what ever she wants... ya she is wearing more thoubs now to shut the people up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
She is also known as the "Queen of 1000 bags". Both are only expressions to say that she buys expensive clothes and accesories.

it's not about she buys expensive clothes and accessories Salma it's about she is buying too much.. unreasonable numbers of bags, shoes and dresses and her people are having hard time finding jobs and eat...
Old 09-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

she maybe like to collect shoes and bags exactely like some like to collect stamps
Old 09-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Sept. 11, 2011-
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 09-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Gentry

15,000 shoes and she has been a queen for 11. That would be over 1000 shoes a year. Odd if true no matter what she may want to spend her money on or more her country's money on.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
Why Not Sharifia.. as the others said she is a Queen and she can have as many shoes as she wants.. I got this statement from somebody who is really close to them.. and I was actually shocked of what I heard...

but Blauerengel I believe yes we can tell how many bags or dresses or shoes she has, she has been a queen for 11 years now and she rarely repeated a dress... and I don't believe that she cares about what people are saying in fact she is buying and doing what ever she wants... ya she is wearing more thoubs now to shut the people up..

it's not about she buys expensive clothes and accessories Salma it's about she is buying too much.. unreasonable numbers of bags, shoes and dresses and her people are having hard time finding jobs and eat...

I like her style and she is really doing a lot of work for education/schools and empowerment of women but I also personally think she is spending too much...I know that she has the right to do so,I am not envious that she can spend so much money on clothes (maybe just a tiny little bit sometimes ) but her country is not as wealthy as other empires/kingdoms and there are some poor people or refuges from Palestine who have very little and thats why I would never buy so many expensive dresses,shoes and handbags if I wear in her position. I dont have a budget like her but I dont feel that I lack anything and I dont mind repeating dresses or wearing shoes and bags for more than one season....even Catherine Middleton does repeat certain pieces (can be found in Kates fashion thread) like a coat or a certain dress and just adds new accessoires!What I wanted to say is that we dont know how many shoes/bags/dresses she owns exactly-but I am sure she has a big,gorgeous wardrobe
Thats why I like to see her wearing local dresses that are more down-to earth,they are not only less extravagant but also promote Arabic/Jordanian art and the traditional handcraft
Old 09-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post

I think that's a smart thing for her to do. Plus it helps emphasize her culture.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
I like her style and she is really doing a lot of work for education/schools and empowerment of women but I also personally think she is spending too much...I know that she has the right to do so,I am not envious that she can spend so much money on clothes (maybe just a tiny little bit sometimes ) but her country is not as wealthy as other empires/kingdoms and there are some poor people or refuges from Palestine who have very little and thats why I would never buy so many expensive dresses,shoes and handbags if I wear in her position. I dont have a budget like her but I dont feel that I lack anything and I dont mind repeating dresses or wearing shoes and bags for more than one season....even Catherine Middleton does repeat certain pieces (can be found in Kates fashion thread) like a coat or a certain dress and just adds new accessoires!What I wanted to say is that we dont know how many shoes/bags/dresses she owns exactly-but I am sure she has a big,gorgeous wardrobe
Thats why I like to see her wearing local dresses that are more down-to earth,they are not only less extravagant but also promote Arabic/Jordanian art and the traditional handcraft
I totally agree with what you wrote,, but I want to add one more thing yes Jordan is not a rich country but the royal family member are really rich in fact Queen Rania could of buy the American citizenship for her and her kids by buying a house in DC area costed her 200 million dollars!! this is crazy :S she could use these money to help hunger people in Jordan, and what I heard about the programs that she runs like Madrasarti and the others she is getting the money for these program from the private sectors and not her money and some people who work in these programs are stealing the money !!!
Old 09-13-2011, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Not a bad look at all. I would've liked to see this look for Autumn and not summer. The coat/long shirt looks thick and with that shawl around her neck makes me think its a cold day but does add a lot of color to her look. I like her hair pulled half back like the above pictures.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

The last outfit was casual but not bad at all - I agree with Dazzling.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Not a bad look at all. I would've liked to see this look for Autumn and not summer. The coat/long shirt looks thick and with that shawl around her neck makes me think its a cold day.
Yeah it looks more like a winter scarf than a dressy shawl.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

i actuallly don't think she has some 15 000 pair of shoes it's really somthing that i can't believe sure like all the royals ladies who got money to spend have alot of clothes and bags and shoes but 15000?? honestly I don't think it's true...and if it's true....well maybe there is something wrong on her.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Amman 13 Sep 2011
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 09-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

1. March 24, 2011- Blue blouse and black coat
2. May 31, 2011- White jacket, blue blouse and black trousers

September 17, 2011:
Old 09-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post

The overall look is too casual but I quite like the blue jacket on Rania.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

NY 21 September 2011
Old 09-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Serene Highness

I like what she is wearing, thank you for posting the pictures.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

This looks lovely, I would alike to see it while standing up. The sleeves look like they are loose or bat sleeves (caftan style on one side) I also like the color and the black and gold contrast. Quite different to what we have seen her in lately.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:57 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

September 20, 2011- New York

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting