Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 8
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

Hi! I just had a look at Rania's new dress on the previous fashion thread. I think it's quite pretty - definitely not one of the most beautiful dresses she has worn - but I believe it's white and purple, not blue. JMO :flowers:

what is she wearing is the white jacket obligatory for the outfit?

what is she wearing is the white jacket obligatory for the outfit?

No it's not obligatory. I guess she wanted a little jacket to go with it. I wear little jackets and coatees over my dresses all the time. So I like the fact that Rania chose to do that, but she it should have been a different color besides white.

Last edited:
ok do not mind the jacket but the overall look is little complicated for me even the color match !!

I think the overall look is very nice, as always. But with a closer look, I agree that something's off today. Maybe the fabric of the dress, I'm not sure yet...

This dress is a repeat :

September 23, 2009, New York
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2725/2392009harryciprianires.jpg

The dress looks like it has not sleeves, maybe this is the reason that QR wears this little white jacket. Or maybe this which looks like a small jacket it is part of the dress.

Abu Dhabi, May 9, 2010
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4275/abudhabi952010.jpg
I think this pink dress is new.

Has anyone the pics from May 9th in high resolution?

i like the cardigan but i think somthing is wrong about the outfit maybe the fabric of the dress or the color i don't think she looks good in that shade of brown.

IMO the way she wore that dress in NY looks even worse... I think I decided: I don't like it.

We need better photos of the pink dress in Abu Dhabi, I agree. It looks really interesting.

I really like the pink dress she wore in Abu Dhabi, from what I can see of it. I hope we can get a better picture. That yellow/gold dress I wasn't impressed with. I didn't like the shiny fabric or the style. I loved her shoes though. That new blue/white dress she wore the other day was nice and "springy". The colors and style looked really pretty on her. I disliked the red dress with the stripes going all in different directions. And that grey belt was horrible. I agree with one of the posters who commented that the pinstripes on her red dress looked too much like a man's suit. I did like her white safari jacket. A nice casual look for her. She seems to like the safari-style jackets.

Yea I changed my mind on that outfit. It's to plain and the white really sets it off.

That is one unflattering outfit. All the different shades dont work nicely at all and washes her out.

I agree....she blends in with all the woodwork on the walls. I would love to ship her the 20 pounds I need to loose so she can have a little bit of meat on her bones.

I liked Ranias outfit from the visit to the microsoft campus but I am still undecided whether I like the biker jacket matched with the outfit or not but it does give it a nice edge look IMO.
The sky blue top is a lovely color matched with the white skirt, I also like how the top hangs.
I dont like the color of the bag which looks quite off to me with the outfit and the shoes, they simply dont match.

Ofline, are you going to buy all these? Why all these questions? Just curious. :rolleyes:

Ok, I see, Ofline. :) And welcome to the forum! :flowers:

I'm not a fan of Rania's recent outfit either. Basically I agree with M.Lilo here. I understand that she tried out something new, but it didn't work for her IMO.

Yes, too many colours - black, blue, white, grey shoes. The coat doesn't look right with the outfit at all, makes it look too casual.

Black jacket with blue trousers??! Rania did that?! They don't match at all IMO. But both pieces look good separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom