Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the Fendi bag she carried in Italy. This one in Spain looked a bit boxy to me.;)

unlike her daughter i don't think QRania look like she is attending a football match she looks overdressed IMO.
i agree that the bag is lovely but i don't like the jacket the rock star style isn't my cup of tea.
waht about her shoes?:p

Ugly shoes again:flowers: I´ve seen a full pic of her outfit during football match and she wore a brown shoes!:lol:

Ugly shoes again:flowers: I´ve seen a full pic of her outfit during football match and she wore a brown shoes!:lol:

Sorry the shoes are horrible I have in gery the shoes very elegant

Sorry the shoes are horrible I have in gery the shoes very elegant
Sorry but I said her brown shoes are ugly and the pic was not posted here, I think you thought in other shoes.

November 28, 2010- Opening Parliament
New white dress and bag
Queen Rania

That's a nice dress. Jordanian Parliamentary openings aren't grand affairs so it looks appropriate.
Her hair reminds me of the style she used to have around seven or eight years ago. It looks so much better than what she'd been sporting for the past couple of years, paying more attention to highlights and colour treatments and little to the actual cut of the hair.

I like the dress very much. She looks beautiful today.

White definitely suits her, it's good she didn't mess with anything black. :D

That's a nice dress. Jordanian Parliamentary openings aren't grand affairs so it looks appropriate.
Her hair reminds me of the style she used to have around seven or eight years ago. It looks so much better than what she'd been sporting for the past couple of years, paying more attention to highlights and colour treatments and little to the actual cut of the hair.

I agree with about the hair style .. and am glad she did not add a belt !

I really like this dress, its quite pretty & the detailing on the waist is very flattering. The length of sleeves and the fold on it makes it different.
This is a pretty hairstyle which she should go for more often, the color is also nice. Her hair recently looks like its healthier and shinier.

QRania always looks the best in the Opening of Parliament:)
i like the white dress very much glad she replace the usual belt with those lovely details on the dress waist.
i like the bag.

November 30, 2010 - Rania in a grey plaid dress with a cardigan matched with a belt.

The dress itself is quite classic and elegant, not sure about the cardigan or the belt at all. The cardigan looks 2 sizes too big for her IMO.

Picture 1 ** Picture 2

The dress is by Christian Dior, it is a wool dress with cap sleeves. It looks much better with the belt that comes with it.

Last edited:
I like both belts. The dress is pretty, I like it. But Im a little bit tired of cardigans with dresses.
Many royal woman seems to like this style.

I like the dress and cardigan.

that's an intersting dress love it but with the original belt .
i don't mind cardigan.
lately her hair looks shorter but in this photos she have long hair.i am a bit confused.

The dress plus cardigan look OK and I like the fact Rania seems radiant.

Gray again. Why do royals have a fondness for gray?

Gray again. Why do royals have a fondness for gray?

As it is winter, I can except the fact it is grey since almost everything is either grey, black, brown. Rania doesn't usually go for lots of grey, she does tend to wear color most of the time.

The white thoub is very pretty. And I love that she wears Tory Burch flats!

November 30, 2010 - Rania in a grey plaid dress with a cardigan matched with a belt.

The dress itself is quite classic and elegant, not sure about the cardigan or the belt at all. The cardigan looks 2 sizes too big for her IMO.

Picture 1 ** Picture 2

The dress is by Christian Dior, it is a wool dress with cap sleeves. It looks much better with the belt that comes with it.

the dress is elegant, the cardigan is nice, but together i think it wasn't the better choice

Most of her bags and shoes lack style, IMO. The bags in particular look so old-fashioned. :ermm: I love her clothes, though. I have always been a fan of her fashion, both daytime and evening. Her traditional thoubs are usually very lovely as well.:flowers:

Last edited:
Thoubs are beautiful. I like her bags and yes I think too she hasn´t good taste for shoes.

I suppose the black dress looks really decent, it's a pity there's no front-view photo available.
The other outfit is good as well and it suits the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom