Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blouse looks similar to grey/yellow blouse she wore recently in her vacation.
The outfit is okay. Would love to see a new hairstyle on her.

What happened to her face???? That hideous gray top from holiday!!!

I think she looks the same, except wearing more make up than usual it seems

the top isn't bad at all,the overall look is ok although i don't like when royal ladies wore Jeans on official duties it look tacky Imo.
i like the sunglasses the most.

the top isn't bad at all,the overall look is ok although i don't like when royal ladies wore Jeans on official duties it look tacky Imo.
i like the sunglasses the most.

Which picture are you referring too? I can't seem to find it.

I like the outfit. The colour of the blouse is beautiful, also I like the belt.
Its good that she has cut her hair, but I dont like how she styled it today. And I think it looks better when her hair is darker.

I agree with Asturiana - her hair looks better when darker. Besides, I don't like the haircut. I just think she looks older with bangs... :ermm:
The tight skirt looks very nice and up- to- date though...

I like her new haircut - it looks sleek and more manageable.

Queen Rania in New York today at the WIE Symposium press conference, with a brand new haircut: September 20, 2010

Pretty outfit, love the top color and the fact she had matched it with a light pencil skirt. The belt is lovely IMO, love the color and combination with the outfit.
Finally a hair cut, looks lovely.

I think her hair looks 100% better now and the new colour is nicer and more flattering. I also think she looks much better in these rich colours than in greys and browns. I liked her outfit today very much. She looked very elegant.

Rania hasn't looked that fresh and pretty in ages. She's just gorgeous! The hairstyle and colour is perfect - these highlights sweeten her face a lot IMO. I suspect she has had some work done on her face too.;) I love the outfit. Two thumbs up!

Queen Rania's ensemble look all right. An asymmetric maroon (?) blouse and a a taupe pencil skirt fitted her well. The belt was an extra. I wish she just tucked the blouse in.
Her hairstyle and colour of her hair are not my cup of tea.

September 21, 2010 - At the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) in New York City.

Outfit ** Detailing

Looks like a very professional/working outfit. Very classic & very safe colors. The top is lovely, like the black trim.

September 22, 2010 - At the Clinton Global Initiative in New.
In a draped top matched with pants.

Top ** Top 2 ** Full View (not clear)

Love the top, its very fun, very elegent & a great color. Love the hair style for a change.

More from the US visit

September 21 - bigger pictures of the outfit, worn to 3 different engagements on Tuesday; beige top with black detail on the neckline, worn with snug black cardigan and skirt: Picture

September 22 - Clinton Global Initiative, beige blouse with plenty of draped fabric and button detail: Picture - it's also a good picture of her loosely braided hair, looks beautiful.

September 22 - 1Goal event with the UN Secretary General, another black dress with a belt: Picture - or is it a dark navy blue?

September 22 - Clinton Global Initiative, beige blouse with plenty of draped fabric and button detail: Picture - it's also a good picture of her loosely braided hair, looks beautiful.

The buttons are nice with all the draping of the top.
Is this a new style Rania is into of one sleeveless sleeve and one a bit longer sleeve? She had that style the other day as well.

September 22 - 1Goal event with the UN Secretary General, another black dress with a belt: Picture - or is it a dark navy blue?

It's a navy blue dress. The knot detailing reminds me of a dress she wore a while ago. Lovely color and lovely fit.

September 21, 2010 - At the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) in New York City.

Outfit ** Detailing

Looks like a very professional/working outfit. Very classic & very safe colors. The top is lovely, like the black trim.
this is my favorite look during this visit very smart,professional and very elegant in the same time.

I liked the September 21 blouse and hair. She looked very cute with that braid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom