Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a characteristic Queen Rania style outfit, after so many times I have seen it I ended to love it as a typical Rania style. And it is young and refreshing style.

^ I think this is the same white jacket I loved from the beginning! ;) Her blouse looks very pretty as well.

Last edited:
i like it very nice look,the blouse is beautiful i quit like the detailing.

^ I like it too. Even the shoes, which normally I don't. Nice colours!

Nice, but what's with the guys and the ill-fitting suits?

Did you notice that she did not use belts in the 2 previous engagements ?? or am I wrong ;);)

Queen Rania wearing a new white thoub with blue and green embroidery at an army celebration: June 30, 2010

^ I saw this thoub the other day - thanks for the clear shots!:flowers: It's indeed very beautiful and she chose the right earrings to match the dress. Good job!;)

Queen Rania wearing a new white thoub with blue and green embroidery at an army celebration: June 30, 2010

I think this is a pretty thoub. The colors are perefct for summer and semi bright. I also like the work on it, its not too much.

I think this is a pretty thoub. The colors are perefct for summer and semi bright. I also like the work on it, its not too much.

Indeed, she looks nice with these soft colours.

A better photo of the thoub: Picture
I really like the combination of the various shades of blue and green, very soothing colours for the summer.

It is great to see Queen Rania wearing a thoub. I liked the colour combination.

I agree, Al_Bina. It's a nice color combination, soft and yet summery.

I feel she has similar dresses espically from Lanvin .

pretty dress i like the color very summery the belt is nice addition this time.

:previous: Attending the Sun Valley Conference. Kind of random, but apparently it usually features politicians/business people/philanthropists.

Gorgeous dress, completely perfect for her!

I love the blue dress, very nice.
Would love to see the whole look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom