Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit, the jacket in particular! :wub: She looks great as usual!

Its a really pretty jacket, you can easily dress it up or down.

The link dosn't open for me too, maybe it's my computer, I don't know.

Try to refresh the page. It doesn't open for me the first time, but when I hit refresh, it does.

The outfits okay...I never really like this color on her.

The cardigan is recycled:
1.- April 12, 2010 Amman
2.- October 31, 2010
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5531/2121v.jpg

The whole outfit with the same belt and same black top even same black pants was repeated. I love this color on QR, I think it suits very much to women/girls with brown hair. I think it is a very good outfit, I loved the contradiction with belt's color from the first time.

I like the purple cardigan but there's something off this time. Maybe her hair, which is a mess... I'm not sure.:ermm:

I like the purple cardigan but there's something off this time. Maybe her hair, which is a mess... I'm not sure.:ermm:

I think it looks better with no belt. Or at least a different one, but not brown.

I think it looks better with no belt. Or at least a different one, but not brown.

Quite right. I think this is it - purple and brown, a big no-no.;) But I love the outfit Dazzling posted above. The burgundy top is indeed very pretty.

Right, Ofline, very interesting information, thank you very much.
I think this red dress is also a repeat, she wore it again in Italy if I am not wrong, she wore a red Valli dress in Italy, that's sure.

By the way do you have any picture of the Bottega Veneta purple cardigan which QR wore a couple of days before?

I think this red dress is also a repeat, she wore it again in Italy if I am not wrong, she wore a red Valli dress in Italy, that's sure.

No is different dress:flowers:

Sorry I have not better pic of top. The top is similar she wore in USA last month.

No is different dress:flowers:

Sorry I have not better pic of top. The top is similar she wore in USA last month.

That's OK. I was asking, beacuse I like it a lot, but wanted to see closer.

The dress is nice, but I find the outfit a little bit boring. Dont like her hairstyle.

The white dress is by Antonio Berardi and the shoes with the pink heel are Lanvin.

Although the whole ensemble appears to be fine, I do not like the way Queen Rania looks. I am not keen on the new hair colour. The make up is too heavy to my taste.

How long will she stay in CA? Where exactly will she be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom