Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree the outfit was a little bit ill matched the jacket is lovely but don't syut with the blue pants.i liked the blouse its repeated?

I like her highlights, but the jacket looks cheap.

The blouse is pretty similar with this Peter Pilotto dress : SILK COLD SHOULDER DRESS - exclusive Designer Mode - mytheresa.com

Must be of the same collection.

It could be the top version of the dress print.
Pretty colores.

I dont like the mix of the pants & the jacket they look off to me.
Wouldve looked much better in all black or all navy.
I like the highlights.

Isnt the skirt recycled?
Not a bad look, not liking the length of the jacket sleeves, they shouldve been shorter or a bit longer IMO.
Nice to see something different with the hair.

Yes, I think, she wore the skirt in India and Amman.

I love this skirt. The outfit looks nice.

There's something off with this jacket and belt. The whole outfit looks good though.

I like the outfit a lot. IMO Rania has been a bit careless lately, if I may say so. It's good to see she's back to glam. Lovely shiny hair, btw!

i am not liking this outfit the first one was much better Imo,i think it look a mess.
i don't like especially the jacket.

I like the outfit. Could've used a brighter color though.

I prefer the first outfit Rania wore in Doha. I actually like the way she wore the skirt with a similar but different white blouse last year. That was very pretty. I think Rania looks really good in white, and the tan print skirt is very summery and flowy. It looks pretty and professional, while also cool and comfortable. I wasn't impressed with her second outfit in Doha. That jacket was wierd - I didn't like the way the sleeves seemed to bunch up. I loved her hair though in the first picture. Very pretty, and a nice change to have something different. I did NOT like her biker jacket. The shiny material and cut did not flatter her at all, especially for that occasion. Just my opinion...

1. Queen Rania on June 6, 2010
  • the lovely khaki jacket is recycled: September 13, 2009
  • the belt has also been used before, I can't find the old pictures yet.
2. Wearing a recycled thoub on June 7, 2010 - I love the design but would prefer some softer colours, black seems a bit too stark for summer. But then I've noticed that a lot of Jordanian women wear black thoubs, certainly the women QR meets during her visits across the country.

2. Wearing a recycled thoub on June 7, 2010 - I love the design but would prefer some softer colours, black seems a bit too stark for summer. But then I've noticed that a lot of Jordanian women wear black thoubs, certainly the women QR meets during her visits across the country.

Black is the traditional thoub color with red and white thread work.
Thats why you see most the ladies in black thoubs. Its just modern times that has changed the color.

Her outfit on June 6 is very modern and stylish. I like these jackets a lot.
Her thoub is very pretty as well. I also liked her hair.

1. Queen Rania on June 6, 2010
  • the lovely khaki jacket is recycled: September 13, 2009
  • the belt has also been used before, I can't find the old pictures yet.
I think she wore the belt in a visit to Mexico, but I can't remember the year.
I like the jacket with both belts, but first belt from 2009 is my favourite.

Black is the traditional thoub color with red and white thread work.
Thats why you see most the ladies in black thoubs. Its just modern times that has changed the color.
I suspected as much. Thanks for clarifying. Queen Rania has worn a few really nice colourful ones in the past but yes, most have been black.

I think she wore the belt in a visit to Mexico, but I can't remember the year.
You're absolutely right! I didn't think as far back as 8 years.
The belt from June 6, 2010, worn previously during a visit to Mexico: March 22, 2002

Perhaps all my taste in clothes might be in my mouth :D, but I think Queen Raina looks great in everything she wears. I've seen plenty of pixes of her recently and quite frankly, I think she always dresses approppriately to the occassion. :flowers: She could put on a flour sack and look terrific!:ROFLMAO:

Mgrant I agree....she dresses with style. Even on occasion when she wears an ugly outfit she somehow manages to make it look good! Yes she would definitely make a flour sack look ready-to-wear.

The top looks a bit messy, but that might be how it is suppose to look.

the jacket is repeated u think from her visit to South Africa,i don't mind it but looks big size on her the shoes are a bad choice as the color don't match the outfit.

the jacket is repeated u think from her visit to South Africa,i don't mind it but looks big size on her the shoes are a bad choice as the color don't match the outfit.

Yes the jacket is from the visit to South Africa: March 26, 2009
I think it's supposed to look baggy. It looks okay, not great.

Last edited:
The look is too casual for my taste, but she looks beautiful and refreshed (I'm saying this because she looked very tired in Sweden ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom