Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that she recycled the beige top, I like it a lot. The black dress she wore at the funeral is very elegant too.

December 8, 2010 - Rania in black pants matched with a sky blue top. She looked really good IMO, I love the belt with this look. I also like the top color on her, really pretty. She seems to be a bit dressed up but I do like the fact she is.

Picture Gallery
Posted by Humera originally

December 8, 2010 - Rania in black pants matched with a sky blue top. She looked really good IMO, I love the belt with this look. I also like the top color on her, really pretty. She seems to be a bit dressed up but I do like the fact she is.

Picture Gallery
Posted by Humera originally
I also think she looks stunning and this sky blue top goes with the pants perfectly. The make-up seems OK and the hairstyle is one of my favourite. I'm glad Rania is radiant again. ;)

she looks great indeed i like the collar of the top very lovely the color suit her alot.
her hair looks nice also and i am glad she wore those earrings again.

It's a nice top in a lovely color and the hairstyle and earrings look also pretty.

She looks very radiant - I like the top and its colour a lot! :flowers:

^ Here the top seems to be light grey and not blue.;) Looks very nice with the belt!

I like her blouse a lot including the bow. The belt looks nice with it as well.

I agree, the costume is very neat and elegant. I'm not convinced as to the hair... in the secong photo it seems a little bit messy.. But generally I'm in favor of this look. :)

gorgeous dress dress i like the draping in the front.
nice bag too but i am not sure if it work with the dress.her hair is lovely.

I love Rania's two last outfits.
Her hair looks more healthy than in her previous appearances.
I only dislike her hair colour

loved the dress color but top part makes her appear so thin ..

She surely stands out in those pictures :). In a good way, I mean. I like her dress a lot.

December 13, 2010 - Queen Rania in Bahrain.
Looks like a very interesting dress with everything going on. I like how its different but not sure about the color.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Like both the dress and the bag. I hope her shoes are in the similar colour to the bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
The white dress looks very nice, remind me of the clothing she wore when the Parliament opened. However, I don't like the drapery of the previous dress; the color is fine be me...

December 13, 2010 - Queen Rania in Bahrain.
Looks like a very interesting dress with everything going on. I like how its different but not sure about the color.

I really liked this color on her. I think is good to see her wearing warmer shades like this blue and other richer colors. I get bored when she wears only neutral shades.

I don't know what she has done to her face but she is looking very, very different from even 6 months ago, like her cheeks are puffy :ermm:

Queen Rania borrows her clothes; so, her personality does not show and it looks as if no one is at home. Therefore, even when she looks stunning, I find it sad because everything is borrowed!

Queen Rania borrows her clothes; so, her personality does not show and it looks as if no one is at home. Therefore, even when she looks stunning, I find it sad because everything is borrowed!

How do you know everything is borrowed?
Also, I think even, if she really borrows her clothes, she picks them according to her personality. You don't think someone can show his / her personality even in borrowed clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom