Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the blue thoub posted above, I find it very pretty too. And I have a question: I think Rania has this thoub since her first years as Queen. Can anyone verify this?

No Rania the 1st time she wore this thoub was in 2008. Perhaps you say this because she used a blue thoub in 1999.:ermm:

You're right, I thought it was the one we saw in the 1999 video/interview with Chr.Amanpour... Sorry.

I love this light grey jacket. It's so stylish.

April 6, 2010 Queen Rania visits Islamic Scientific College
Imageshack - news183187.jpg
Imageshack - news183186.jpg

This is a really pretty outfit. Its not too formal and not too casual, perfect for an event.
I love teh combination of the lilac/grey jacket with the dark purple top & black pants which are really flattering. I like how the jacket is close, it also looks like it has a nice detialing tie on teh front.
Really like the hair today.

APRIL 7, 2010 new grey jacket, the Madrasati t-shirt, and trousers

ANP Beeldbank

I liked the overall look. One can say it looks casual, but I find it appropriate since she visited schools. Thumbs up!

It has been a pleasure to see photo of Queen Rania wearing a thoub. I wish she wore traditional attires more often.
The ensembles worn on the 6th and 7th of April are all right. Nothing special ...

I liked Q. Rania in that thoub she wore. I think the light blue/white/silver flower embroidery detail was very pretty, and the colors are very flattering on her. I think she looked very professional in the dark slacks and lilac coat. I agree with Noor - LOVE her hair. It looks like either she was in the sun a lot, or got some very pretty highlights. (sorry, a little OT) The last photo of her at a school - her outfit was great. I actually think the top with the crayons on it was really cute and appropriate for the visit. I loved the coat and her pants. I wish we could see which bag she had or which shoes she was wearing. Overall she looked very nice, casual but appropriate for the occasion.

I like each piece separately and particularly this purple cardigan. Combined with that belt it just looks odd. And I would never like to see Rania's hair looking like this again.

I like the outfit very much, especially the cardigan. Great colour.
Not sure about the brown belt. Maybe it would be better look with a black belt.

the cardigan is very pretty especially the color not liking the belt too i don't even think the outfit need a belt.

I like the cardigan's color and the contrast with belt's color.

I love that purple sweater on Rania. I don't like the brown belt though. It doesn't look good. But that purple color is really striking on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bright purple cardigan is pretty against the black, however I agree a black belt would look better. I actually think it would like fine with no belt at all.

I agree with you Salma. Too many belts. She does not need to put a belt over every single sweater. And when she does, I really wish she would match the belt to the colors she is wearing better. That being said, if I had such a tiny waist as Rania does, maybe I would be putting belts on everything to emphasize it. No matter what, she is still a gorgeous lady who looks amazing, especially after having 4 kids.

lovely dress i like it,her hair looks nice too as her make up.
any close up for the bag?looks intersting.

Fresh, beautiful, professional look. Her hair looks fantastic as well! I don't mind the belt this time. It looks really good IMO.

She has similar dress. I don´t like the shoes.

The black dress looks pretty and with the brown belt looks interesting. The patch bag looks quite nice. I like the hair style, looks fresh.

I don't like today's outfit, though I can't tell you why. Something's off - perhaps that's because it makes her look so skinny. Anyway, the sunglasses are very cool!

the blouse is lovely but i think she wore it better in the SA trip with the belt today the queen look lik she is wearing a 18th century corset the shape of her body don't look attractive at all.
i love the sunglasses very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom