Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 dress is by Lanvin

Rania ** Dress

Thanks so much for the info!!! :flowers: I would die to know... Rania prefers Lanvin quite often, right? And I agree with her - I liked Lanvin's collection this season a lot (not every single piece, but most of them)! :)

I disagree. I don't think this is a "celebrity-look" at all. The dress is pretty lovely - the print and colours are great. The length is fine too. I like the combination with the jacket and the belt.

i thought she has got some weight when saw her in lanvin dress, but the above pics disagree with me :)

I have seen Rania in much more beautiful outfits than this one. Especially this beige jacket...It's just terrible IMO. The white top underneath the jacket looks good though and I also liked her hairstyle.

the skirt is nice so is the white top but then come the jacket and ruins the whole look,i cant decide what is wrong in the jacket but certainly QRania have better jacket than this one that she could usee.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lanvin dress is all right, but I am not keen on the print. The second ensemble looked awkward to me.

THe second outfit I dont like, the sleeves of the jacket look quite weird compared to her arms, they just look wrong. The skirt looks like dark denim skirt but I know it isnt but it has that look of it which is not elegent at all.

I think the coat is new.

I like the coat, but not the dress.

Very nice, and so modern too. She rocks it well!

i remember the 1st lady of Azerbaijan wearing the same dress but different color

I don't care for the jacket (too many pockets) but her dress seems nice.

I like the overall look once again. This jacket rocks and combined with these sunglasses and dress, makes her look so stylish! Thumbs up!

I really like that belt. Are those over-sized buttons?

I really like that belt. Are those over-sized buttons?

Indeed very pretty very trendy. They dont look like buttons but like plastic discs.
I think its by Marni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom