Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These pieces don't match together. Generally, I felt like there was too much going on. Now, if I should judge them separately, I would keep the pencil skirt and the beige/light pink top underneath that ugly sleeveless jacket, and throw the rest out of the window. The grey jacket is too short and tight. But I liked the white bag. Its simple design reminded me of Loewe. Does anyone know the brand?

I thought the outfits were pretty and that they did fit well. I just dont like the shoes, why not just go for black which would look much nicer with the look.

I don't follow Rania's outfits too close since she's one of the best royal dressers around, it's just kind of sad when I do that I realize that Rania doesn't look like Rania anymore ... it's just beyond me why so many women in the public eye, especially those who are still young and beautiful in their own right fell the need to tamper with the face, I am not saying she had plastic surgery but whatever procedures she is undergoing it makes her face look strange and artificial or bloated. It's so shocking, fakeness is almost raging like a virus.
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/96...BB5A88C221872E5C656824F163769E7E03F4923341877

3rd outfit, todays - The jacket is lovely, its one of her best pieces. The dress isnt bad but the mix and match of the dress & the jacket is a big no, it does not work simple because the dress has quite a bit going on which does not look good with the jacket.

Make up - Not liking it, it seems to be too much powder which is whiter than her actual skin color which makes it look dusty in a few pictures.

Bag - Lovely bag, love the color, does anyone know who the designer is? Looks like a YSL

Shoes - Seems all shoes on this trip dont match the outfits so far, color wise & design isnt nice.

Last edited:
lately her style became boring , unlike Letizia's she always surprises us :)
in summary she changes her short skirts and uses shoes of many colors . ( why she does not wear boots ? :))
BTW. i don't like her hair color here. sometimes her skin looks perfect , in other events espically locally things are opposite. i always found her face features strong unlike her when princess.

I agree that her fashion is becoming boring but lets not forget she isnt that young Queen that she use to be which was much easier IMO to pull off a lot of stuff.
I just wish that she would match her outfits a bit better and especially her shoes which she tends to wear lately which do not match the outfit in anyway.

The third outfit is much better, compared to what we've seen in the morning...
Lovely dress and very stylish short jacket. Her shoes are horrible!

Thank you Salma! It reminded me of something... Anyway, it's obvious that this jacket is part of a suit, but I really liked the way she combined it today as well.

BTW, does anyone think Obama's dress is similar to the one Letizia wore recently (with the dark brown jacket)?

I like all the outfits from Barcelona, the colours are predictable but suitable for the events. The makeup wasn't exactly done right and made her face look different, the base was too white and the blush too dark.

Is it just me or in the first photo it looks like her right (our left) legs very tanned and the other doesn't?
Nice outfit.

i didn't like the top from the first outfit and the shoes from the second,the rest is just fine in general she looks great.

the third outfit: http://i49.tinypic.com/111v2ok.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/r2jq5i.jpg

Don't mind the outfit, bit boring though.

I love the May 8th outfit, i don't think i've seen that before. :)

These pink shoes would be nice without the platform imo:whistling:

I agree. Their design is beautiful - without the tacky platforms they would be perfect! Besides, QR is tall and doesn't need such high heels.;)

The first outfit Queen Rania wore I didn't like b/c again she put too many colors together. I liked the blue bag and the cream shoes, but not with this outfit. I thought the black nylons with the light shoes did not look good at all. I agree that black shoes would have looked better. And her skirt looked wierd with all the bunching around the waist under her jacket. Not a great look. Her second look was much better. Although I am not a big fan of the belted vest, I thought it looked good with the outfit. LOVED the bag - kind of reminds me of the Kelly bag by Hermes maybe? Her last outfit was my favorite. I am with you Mademoiselle Lilo - I LOVE that white jacket. I thought it complimented the outfit perfectly. I really liked the style of the shoes, and the pinkish color was refreshing and great for a late winter/early spring look, but not quite right with this outfit. She has some other shoes that would have looked better, IMO. I think the shoes she wore when she met the Pope at the airport last year would have gone better with the outfit. The only thing I didn't like about the shoes was the platform. Kinda reminds me of Letizia's shoes. I agree - how does she walk in such high heels? She looks fabulous in them, but her feet must hurt.

I like the overall look today! The dress is simple and very pretty and the 'silver' cardigan looks fantastic - definitely my favourite piece today! The length of the dress is just fine IMO.

very nice outfit,simple and soft i like the cute cardigan with the blue dress.

I think Rania looks great today. The silvery sweater is really pretty with that blue/gray dress. I like the contrast between the light sweater and the darker dress. The cardigan really adds some sparkle, but yet isn't over the top. Her shoes were nice, and from what I can see, the bag looked really nice. I wish I could have seen a better picture of the bag.

Queen Rania looks beautiful. The outfit is sophisticated without being too formal. The dress looks familiar to me, I wonder if it's a repeat too.
I love Rania's makeup, her face is glowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom