Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the first out A LOT. The ruffled top, skirt and coat very classic. The second was ok.

I adore the first outfit! I've always thought that Queen Rania carries white like no one else can.
The second one looks boring. The cardigan looks a shade of grey which I'm not exactly fond of.
Is it just me or does it look like QR got a haircut (it looks layered)? Maybe she's had it for a little while now but I noticed it today. Either way, I like her hair at this length.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does it look like QR got a haircut (it looks layered)? Maybe she's had it for a little while now but I noticed it today. Either way, I like her hair at this length.

She got a hair cut while in New York December 8, 2009 which looked layerd and shorter, same look as yesterdays

First I didn't like the outfit, when I saw her just sitting. But then I saw the whole outfit and I like very much the cut of the trousers. But the shoes are not my taste.

This viewof the jacket looks quite unflattering, sleeves seem a bit big and quite tight fitted around the wait.

I like the idea an detailing of the jacket as well as the color.
View of pants and jacket
The pants look dark grey, looks nice with the jacket

View of the shoes which also look good with pants

Overall a nice look with nice color combinations

lover her look especially the jacket, its color is beautiful and suits a lot rania

I like the jacket but not the shoes. She used them during VEVO party in NY.

The first outfit with white ruffled top and grey skirt was perfect. The grey blouse (in photo with Clinton) nothing special. The outfit of today : I liked the black leather jacket but the rest clothes were boring, she could have suit it with other more interesting clothes as she does usually. Skirts are perfect for her.

This viewof the jacket looks quite unflattering, sleeves seem a bit big and quite tight fitted around the wait.

I like the idea an detailing of the jacket as well as the color.
View of pants and jacket
The pants look dark grey, looks nice with the jacket

View of the shoes which also look good with pants

Overall a nice look with nice color combinations
I dislike this outfit,is so modern and casual for my taste.I dislike shoes too ,so odd imo:eek:

nice outfit not impressive as the day one outfit but the overrak kook is nice,i like the detail on the leather jacket.
her hair looks nice too.

I love her cream colored coat. The rest of her outfit was very professional, but I don't care for the ruffles on her blouse. I agree with some of you that the cardigan was a bit too casual and the color was boring to me. I liked the last outfit. The green color of te jacket and the dark grey pants looked nice together. The shoes were a little wierd. They looked more like "club" shoes where she would be dancing.

I love her cream colored coat. The rest of her outfit was very professional, but I don't care for the ruffles on her blouse. I agree with some of you that the cardigan was a bit too casual and the color was boring to me. I liked the last outfit. The green color of te jacket and the dark grey pants looked nice together. The shoes were a little wierd. They looked more like "club" shoes where she would be dancing.

So the leather jacket was green? I thought it was black.

The leather jacket and the shoes are both horrible. I liked the trousers but this doesn't save her look, I'm afraid...

What a cute birthday party! I love how the kids are dressed in camo and the balloons have matching colors. The family is really beautiful.

the jacket is mach better in the green color choosen by queen rania than in black

The jacket is dark green but it's like black and one might think that it is black but it is green indeed.

The jacket is dark green but it's like black and one might think that it is black but it is green indeed.

I don't know if it's the light, but on rania it was obvious that it was green
thanks for info

Both pieces are repeated here: QR wore the jacket in Italy and the LV blouse in NY - please, correct me if I'm wrong.:flowers:

I have to say they are a great match. Fantastic pieces IMO!

Yes you are right, they are repeated. They are perfectly suited, I like how QR suits her clothes and jewellery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom