The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Loved the first out A LOT. The ruffled top, skirt and coat very classic. The second was ok.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I adore the first outfit! I've always thought that Queen Rania carries white like no one else can.
The second one looks boring. The cardigan looks a shade of grey which I'm not exactly fond of.
Is it just me or does it look like QR got a haircut (it looks layered)? Maybe she's had it for a little while now but I noticed it today. Either way, I like her hair at this length.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Is it just me or does it look like QR got a haircut (it looks layered)? Maybe she's had it for a little while now but I noticed it today. Either way, I like her hair at this length.
She got a hair cut while in New York December 8, 2009 which looked layerd and shorter, same look as yesterdays
Old 01-30-2010, 05:40 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

January 30, 2010

Imageshack - 21007755.jpg
Old 01-30-2010, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
This viewof the jacket looks quite unflattering, sleeves seem a bit big and quite tight fitted around the wait.

I like the idea an detailing of the jacket as well as the color.
View of pants and jacket
The pants look dark grey, looks nice with the jacket

View of the shoes which also look good with pants

Overall a nice look with nice color combinations
Old 01-30-2010, 06:40 AM
Royal Highness

First I didn't like the outfit, when I saw her just sitting. But then I saw the whole outfit and I like very much the cut of the trousers. But the shoes are not my taste.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
This viewof the jacket looks quite unflattering, sleeves seem a bit big and quite tight fitted around the wait.

View of pants and jacket

lover her look especially the jacket, its color is beautiful and suits a lot rania
Old 01-30-2010, 07:37 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

I like the jacket but not the shoes. She used them during VEVO party in NY.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Serene Highness

The first outfit with white ruffled top and grey skirt was perfect. The grey blouse (in photo with Clinton) nothing special. The outfit of today : I liked the black leather jacket but the rest clothes were boring, she could have suit it with other more interesting clothes as she does usually. Skirts are perfect for her.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post

View of pants and jacket

I dislike this outfit,is so modern and casual for my taste.I dislike shoes too ,so odd imo
Old 01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

nice outfit not impressive as the day one outfit but the overrak kook is nice,i like the detail on the leather jacket.
her hair looks nice too.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Nobility

I love her cream colored coat. The rest of her outfit was very professional, but I don't care for the ruffles on her blouse. I agree with some of you that the cardigan was a bit too casual and the color was boring to me. I liked the last outfit. The green color of te jacket and the dark grey pants looked nice together. The shoes were a little wierd. They looked more like "club" shoes where she would be dancing.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quathae View Post
I love her cream colored coat. The rest of her outfit was very professional, but I don't care for the ruffles on her blouse. I agree with some of you that the cardigan was a bit too casual and the color was boring to me. I liked the last outfit. The green color of te jacket and the dark grey pants looked nice together. The shoes were a little wierd. They looked more like "club" shoes where she would be dancing.

So the leather jacket was green? I thought it was black.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
It was a dark emerald shade.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

The leather jacket and the shoes are both horrible. I liked the trousers but this doesn't save her look, I'm afraid...
Old 01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Yes its green.

January 31, 2010
At my son's birthday party on Twitpic
Old 01-31-2010, 11:05 PM
Nobility

What a cute birthday party! I love how the kids are dressed in camo and the balloons have matching colors. The family is really beautiful.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Serene Highness

As Reeda2000 originally posted in WEF thread, the green leather jacket is by Graeme Black, one of QR's favorite designers and I tried to find a photo :

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4189/imgthingxg.jpg

the link : http://www.polyvore.com/graeme_black...category_id=25
Old 02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Gentry

Quote:
As Reeda2000 originally posted in WEF thread, the green leather jacket is by Graeme Black, one of QR's favorite designers and I tried to find a photo :

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8...eenleather.jpg

The link : graeme black - Graeme Black Leather Jacket - LynkU
the jacket is mach better in the green color choosen by queen rania than in black
Old 02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliana View Post
the jacket is mach better in the green color choosen by queen rania than in black

The jacket is dark green but it's like black and one might think that it is black but it is green indeed.

Closed Thread