Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does queen Rania ever wear straight leg pants/jeans? Many of her outfits would look much better with straight leg trousers with heels, as opposed to the flared/bootcut style she always wears.

For example here, i personally think straight leg pants (hemmed) with black heels would have look better here?

Picture

And I think the pants she's been wearing lately are too sloppy looking at the ends, they should be hemmed. Surely, she has this option available to her at least.

That being said, she won't always wear the perfect outfit to please everyone all the time, but I do wish she would give straight legs pants a try!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I totally agree she should wear more straight leg pants. She has the perfect figure for them with her slender long legs. They would actually make her legs look even longer. The wide pants don't do anything for her.

:advent: Happy Christmas and Peace to everyone! :poinsettia:

All QRania's shoes, beautiful or not, are significant of her style, I have ended in liking them all as they are an important part of her style. But I can't forget the grey glossy high heels in Pope's visit, number 33, they are just gorgeous. Also I love numbers 31 and 34.

I like bags n. 2, 5 and 10. And shoes n23,31 and 34.

You´re welcome Lilo. For me the worst shoes are n.1,2,8,26,35 and 36.

I don´t like the blouse. She wears same shoes that she wore in NY last year.

i think she looks fine,and since it's funeral i really don't care how she looks as long as it's appropriate for sush event and i think she was.

Suppose the outfit is an appropriate one, but I do not like the scarf.

Hm, I didn't know a white scarf is a sign of mourning in that culture. Interesting. Having some white mixed in is kind of nice for a change rather than all black for a funeral.

Hm, I didn't know a white scarf is a sign of mourning in that culture. Interesting. Having some white mixed in is kind of nice for a change rather than all black for a funeral.

I saw her wear a similar white scarf for the funeral of King Hussein. She had covered her head with it then, out of respect. Many cultures, including mine--Indian, wear white as a color for mourning.

Thanks Salma for the great collections of Queen Rania's clothes/shoes/handbags. They are really great. You rock!!

I have moved some posts here.

marmi
RHoF Moderator

Thanks Salma for the great collections of Queen Rania's clothes/shoes/handbags. They are really great. You rock!!

Thank you Quathae:flowers:

She wore many new bags and shoes during last year.

I like the color of the sweater. That shade of blue is really beautiful. I don't like, however, that the sweater's sleeves are really short and the long sleeves of the blouse stick out at the bottom. It looks really wierd to me. And the fact that the sweater is really long makes it look odd. But that is just my opinion.

The blue cardigan is lovely and looks great with the white shirt. I quite like her hair :flowers:

very nice look,i like the cardigan with the white blouse simple and chic.

Gotta get some Tod’s

...Even royalty has begun to pay attention to this one-of-a-kind brand. Queen Rania of Jordan brought a Tod’s Pashmy Bag from the Spring Summer 2009 collection as she visited Saint Tropez...
Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom