The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
It is a casual outing- to shop at Harrods in the year 2009 and the Queen is attempting that look - let's not go bananas.
Queen Rania would look great in a potato sack.
I dont agree with her looking great in a sack I never believe that a sack would look good on anyone, not Rania or anyone else.
I know it was just a shopping trip but personally, I would never go out shopping wearing that.
I wouldve liked to seen a nicer top which doesnt look like it belongs to a pajamas set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
The bag is a Proenza Schouler
Proenza Schouler*|*PS1 extra-large suede satchel*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM

The bag is old we saw it before.
Thanks for the correction, it looks exactly like a balenciaga.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:09 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Thanks for the correction, it looks exactly like a balenciaga.
You are welcome She has too a black bag.

Old 12-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Queen Rania looks just fine to be out shopping. Great jeans, shoes and scarf. The top may be a tad bit too long but she looks great. Her hair and makeup looks wonderful. Just like any other mom and her kids at Christmas.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the casual outfit all but the blue shoes....not nice, imo.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

She's out privately and probably wasn't expecting to get snapped so I can't criticize her. She looks better than I do when I'm shopping.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I personally liked the look. Queen Rania said in an interview that she's more into comfortable clothing now and would rather wear lounge clothes much of the time.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
I think Queen Rania looks just fine to be out shopping. Great jeans, shoes and scarf. The top may be a tad bit too long but she looks great. Her hair and makeup looks wonderful. Just like any other mom and her kids at Christmas.
Exactly.

IMO the people who are complaining about her looking too casual would find something to snipe about if she had been perfectly styled too!

Moreover, considering the current weathr and conditions in the UK, including London, most peolpe are more concerned with being comfortable than looking like they spent hours planning their outfit.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Gentry

I think most people in the UK who are braving snow would not wear those shoes and would be wearing their jacket. Mind you I suppose I am talking about normal people using public transport not someone like Rania who let's face it does not have these issues. I agree with patra - I don't like her shoes as they match too closely the bag, which with jeans is not a good look in my view. I think the rest is fine.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:53 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Exactly.

IMO the people who are complaining about her looking too casual would find something to snipe about if she had been perfectly styled too!

Moreover, considering the current weathr and conditions in the UK, including London, most peolpe are more concerned with being comfortable than looking like they spent hours planning their outfit.
Well we all share different opinions, we wont always agree that Queen Rania steps out wearing the best outfit and is looking her best each time we see her.
Personally, I am one of those who who did not like the look and its not because im looking for something to snipe about but we all have different taste in style.
I would snipe if she had planned hours for her outfit but what she was wearing does look comftable but ideal for a summer day if talking about the current winter conditions.
I do like and dislike some of her outfits.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:10 AM
Heir Apparent

I called it the way I see it. IMO some would have complained irrespective of wat she wore, they usually do.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Commoner

Does queen Rania ever wear straight leg pants/jeans? Many of her outfits would look much better with straight leg trousers with heels, as opposed to the flared/bootcut style she always wears.

For example here, i personally think straight leg pants (hemmed) with black heels would have look better here?

Picture

And I think the pants she's been wearing lately are too sloppy looking at the ends, they should be hemmed. Surely, she has this option available to her at least.

That being said, she won't always wear the perfect outfit to please everyone all the time, but I do wish she would give straight legs pants a try!
Old 12-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

^ I totally agree she should wear more straight leg pants. She has the perfect figure for them with her slender long legs. They would actually make her legs look even longer. The wide pants don't do anything for her.

Happy Christmas and Peace to everyone!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Rania´s style 2009

Imageshack - pancopia
Imageshack - skirtscopia
Imageshack - casupia
petra daylife msn
Old 12-28-2009, 05:11 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

New bags
Imageshack - bags

New shoes
Imageshack - shoesv
Old 12-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post

All QRania's shoes, beautiful or not, are significant of her style, I have ended in liking them all as they are an important part of her style. But I can't forget the grey glossy high heels in Pope's visit, number 33, they are just gorgeous. Also I love numbers 31 and 34.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

I like bags n. 2, 5 and 10. And shoes n23,31 and 34.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

nice work Salma
in shoes collection i like 5,10,23,33 and 34.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

You´re welcome Lilo. For me the worst shoes are n.1,2,8,26,35 and 36.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

January 2, 2010
Photo from Getty Images - Jordanian Officer, Killed In Afghanistan, Is Repatriated In Amman News, photos, topics, and quotes
Old 01-03-2010, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Nice suit but dont like the top, its to much of a block 3 in 1 white, grey & black with black buttons.
It doesnt look nice with a suit IMO.

Closed Thread