Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Mandy & dazzling

The September 15th outfit is amazing!I loved that purple blouse with the black belt.
Q.Rania looked quite stunning!

I love them all!Especially the last one.Those belts really suit her!

No, all clothes are great.
I would change everything in the second oufit.

salma said:
2008 September USA trip:
http://i38.tinypic.com/qxnviw.jpg

I don´t like the second outfit

petra zimbio

I agree - the tights are definitely too dark (transparent ones would be great) and the belt looks for me like a tacky accessory. The blouse is also childish and I cannot see the shoes well... This outfit ,in comparison to the others, was Rania's bust, I think only the hairstyle was nice...

I agree - the tights are definitely too dark (transparent ones would be great) and the belt looks for me like a tacky accessory. The blouse is also childish and I cannot see the shoes well... This outfit ,in comparison to the others, was Rania's bust, I think only the hairstyle was nice...

monic a detail of her shoes:
:whistling:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8343/bujoq.jpg

the second outfit is one of the most ugliest i saw on Rania ever from head to toes,the rest is just great i love her hair with first outfit,i think she have a similar jacket to the jacket from last outfit.

Sept 21, 2009 - Rania in New York Day 1 of her visit, in a grey skirt, black top with red print on it and a brown bag.
The top is pretty so is the skirt but put together the look looks a mess, the colors dont match nor does the bag. The detailing of the top is hidden by the open hair.

Top & Bag ** Skirt & Top

The only thing I like today is her make-up.
Dont like the detailing of the blouse. And I agree, blouse and skirt dont look good together.

The only thing I like today is her make-up.
Dont like the detailing of the blouse. And I agree, blouse and skirt dont look good together.
So do I - I like her lipstck today, as Dazzling said both skirt and blouse are fine but not necessary suit her at once... I like Rania in darker shirts and maybe she could have put on a black one today?

salma said:
Thanks salma for the detail - I don't like the shoes as much as the whole outfit...

the top is Louis Vuitton although I have to say they have nicer things this season she could have chosen from.

Sept 21, 2009 - Rania in New York Day 1 of her visit, in a grey skirt, black top with red print on it and a brown bag.
The top is pretty so is the skirt but put together the look looks a mess, the colors dont match nor does the bag. The detailing of the top is hidden by the open hair.

Top & Bag ** Skirt & Top

Oh i do like this outfit. I especially like the top, very nice. :flowers:

So do I - I like her lipstck today, as Dazzling said both skirt and blouse are fine but not necessary suit her at once... I like Rania in darker shirts and maybe she could have put on a black one today?

A black skirt wouldve had looked really pretty.
Rania tends to mix and match pieces which really dont work, its like last minute put together or doesnt bother.
I hope next outfits are well put together and a nice hairstyle is done.

I like the blouse but I agree with Dazzling she must choose a black skirt.
Better detail of new blouse:
Imageshack - news136978

I think that the skirt and top would be better off separately but otherwise Rania
looked great for a school visit.

I like it more than the first outfit.
Nice blouse and belt. Are the earings new?

OT: Carla Brunis dress looks very good.

The brown shoes dont match with the outfit. Hope to see close-up from the earrings.

I like the blouse but I agree with Dazzling she must choose a black skirt.
Better detail of new blouse:
Imageshack - news136978
ill-fitted outfit,each piece is lovely,but it doesn't look good together,not sur i like the bag too,i need to see better photo but doesn't looks nice.
this one is much better,i love the top and the bag although don't much the outfit it look lovely,i don't like the expression of her face so plastic.:sad:

:previous: I also like the blouse, it looks great on her.

Top & Bag ** Skirt & Top

I absolutely loved the outfit,especially this amazing LV top :)
She looks so radiant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom