Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the outfit very much one of her best lately IMO,the color suit Rania perfectely her hair looks great too.

Interesting dress, the shoes look great and lovely hair. :flowers:

I like the dress. And I agree the colour looks good on Rania.

I guess Asma wore similar one , I 'll search for it .

I think the Dec. 1 dress is by Stephane Rolland. The pattern in the front reminds me of some of the pieces from his most recent haute couture collection.

I had written previously that I liked the dress. But now upon viewing closeup pictures, I take my opinion back.

I don't like the dress anymore. I saw it and was reminded of a silk bathrobe. Also, the pattern was too busy for my taste. So, a no-go for me. But, I liked her hairstyle and makeup, which I have rarely seen amiss.

Btw, a similar dress worn by Asma. I decided to look for it after xavi83 talked about it, and it could be another dress that she may be talking about. But, I found this one and thought it looked very similar.
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5895/53191376.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/103/nab.jpg

(Credit: Prominent Arab Ladies Fan Club)

S- I cant get this link to open, only the small picture of Q Rania seated, and you cant tell much from that photo. The shoes look great from what I can see. And of course, the lovely Queen's hair and make up are perfection, IMO.

The coat is lovely but very dull and broing color wise, I would of preffered it to be in a nice rich/dark color. Rania looks very washed out in it but the pattern and detailing is pretty.
The hair looks a mess, the sides look like there were suppose to be curled but loosened up .
I dont like the match of the shoes and bags, its just not elegent enough for the coat.

One thing that I always love about Rania is her hairstyles. I just watched her interview on Christiane Amanpour's show on CNN and I was really impressed with how beautiful Rania's hair looked.

Queen Rania's trench coat dress is by Stephane Rolland Haute Couture, the detialing has been featured on his A/W 2009 runway collection but not
the actualy design of the coat dress.

See here and here

Queen Rania's trench coat dress is by Stephane Rolland Haute Couture, the detialing has been featured on his A/W 2009 runway collection but not
the actualy design of the coat dress.

See here and here

Thank you Dazzling. Now we have seen four Rolland´s dresses.:flowers:

Yes they are the same. I think they are a nice pair but they are worn with the wrong outfits and I think they dont look good with tights.
Good eye Godiva :)

Thanks!!!:flowers:
In Italy the shoes look nice but in New York the same shoes look bad.

Yes Godiva are same shoes, chelsea said it when we saw the shoes in Italy.:flowers:

I see, I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
AMMAN, JORDAN - DECEMBER 01: Queen Rania of Jordan and the Turkish President's wife Hayrunnisa Gul visit the Children's Museum on December 1, 2009 in Amman, Jordan.
Pictures of Queen Rania wearing the Stephane Rolland coat:
Photo from Getty Images - Turkish President Abdullah Gul Visits Jordan News, photos, topics, and quotes ...[snipped]
I have to say that amazing appliqué detailing enlivened a usual coat dress. However, this particular shade of beige did not become Queen Rania well. I would say that beige with a mauve/cold pink hue would have been much better.

I have to say that amazing appliqué detailing enlivened a usual coat dress. However, this particular shade of beige did not become Queen Rania well. I would say that beige with a mauve/cold pink hue would have been much better.
What a lovely coat dress! Although I do have to agree with you and say that the color is just ok on Queen Rania.

Although I do love the design and cut of the coat dress (especially the pattern), the color is definatley wrong for Q Rania, IMO.

Godiva the first pic was taken too Nov. 2008.

Yes it looks like she was at the same facility in all the pictures. I like this sweater top she's wearing. It's cute and different with the collar.

Godiva the first pic was taken too Nov. 2008.

I see though the photo was uploaded on Petra on December 5 , 2009. It was strange that QRania wore exactly the same clothes and jewellery, I wonder why they uploaded an old photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom