Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i quit liked the Welcome ceremony outfit,especially the black jacket,not a huge fan of the black dress in photo with Imane and her bag too it look like Make up purse.

When I first sew the bag, I said " what is she doing with a make up bag at an official event". She has tons of pretty bags, why choose the bag which doesnt even match the outfit.

The second outfit is the same dress worn to the welcoming ceremomy.
The black & white dress with the belt looked really nice, the jacket wasnt too bad but I prefered it without.
The 3rd outfit was too dark for a daytime event, looks like she was at a funeral/mourning someone. It wouldve been nice for a cocktail party or a small dinner.

the black jacket she wore to the palace is by Givenchy, the bag is the one from last year Bottega Veneta. She carried it to South America last winter. The shoes she wore to the museum are also from last year, Bottega Veneta, she wore them in New York last winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, its a typical Rania outfit. Not bad, but I dont like the colour of the jacket and I think the colour of the belt dont match with the jacket.

today outfit is great,i like the leather jacket and the skirt,but belt is out of place,the colours don't match and the outfit don't need a belt.

I like the jacket, but the skirt doesn´t match it, IMO.
Don´t like the shoes.

the launching in Italy of the 1 Goal Campaign
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ih01fk.jpg
i love the dress,her hair is much nicer this way.

Front View ** Close Up

Not sure about the dress, too much going on.
The top part has a line which is from the stitching (I understand that is the design), gathering detail on the waist and a neck tie. I think the dress would look quite pretty without the neck tie.
I also dont like the fabric of the dress which looks like leather but then satin at the sametime.
I like the hair but with this dress which has a neck detail, an up do wouldve worked better.
I like the make up.

The dress is nice but not her shoes.

Oct. 21, 2009 Third outfit
Imageshack - news144124

Thats a nice look. The tie/belt bow is really cute and I also like the sleeves which look like cap sleeves.
I'd like to see a better view of the bag.
I dont like it when royals where stockings with open toe shoes, it just looks wrong.

the brown leather jacket is by Prada as is the blue dress she wore to the football charity event

Dazzling- I too thought the train-case make up bag looked as if Queen Rania were carring it to re-do Iman's stage make up on a moments notice.:whistling:.....too funny! What a destraction, wonder whats really IN that purse anyway!:lol:

I really like the overall look of this.
The redish/orange dress is quite nice on Rania and its a pitty she doesnt wear this color often. I liked the trench coat, it seems to be formal but easy to wear.
I wouldve preffered another bag to the one used, its seems to be out of place with the outfit color wise.

:previous:
Queen Rania looked all right: a safe classic ensemble. However, I do not think that the red-orange colour flattered her much.

This outfit was well-chosen. Queen Rania pulled it off perfectly. I have to say that the taupe shoes and bag nicely suited the dark grey dress.

I like the style of the dress and its colour. The drape detailing is quite trendy. However, shiny and wrinkly material spoilt this look for me.

Seems it is an old coat, I think I have seen it before.
I do like the color of the dress - Queen rarely wear it.

I dont recall seeing it before, do you have a picture or when she wore it.

Seems it is an old coat, I think I have seen it before.
I do like the color of the dress - Queen rarely wear it.
Yes sofajr she wore same trench before in 2006:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom