Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2009 - Queen Rania arriving in Italy

Wearing a velvet navy jacket, a ruffled top matched with a grey skitt and a belt. Overall this was a very well put together look.

Picture

i liked the departure outfit more .

Wearing a velvet navy jacket, a ruffled top matched with a grey skitt and a belt. Overall this was a very well put together look.

Picture
I would like to see it in a better picture. There´s something in this jacket that I don´t like at all :ermm:
Nice colours, anyway.

the jacket she was wearing when she left for Italy is Gucci and the bag by Nancy Gonzalez. The black peep toe shoes from Sunday are old ones from Prada, she has them in white also

Three lovely outfits from Rania!

I particularly liked the jcket she wore in Amman when leaving for Italy. The overall look was very elegant and sophisticated. Her hair and make-up looked great when they left Amman as well.

I liked the first outfit and, as others have said, the jacket is really nice. I would like it myself but Gucci - umm maybe wish list.

As for the second outfit, I am sure it is high fashion, as the 80s are back: but velvet, ruffles and a sash together in one outfit? I personally would say no to this.

I prefer the jacket that she wore in Amman and her sunglasses are nice.

Picture

It's an interesting & fashionable look.I would love to see its details clearly.
I loved her sunglasses when she left Amman.The Gucci jacket looked cheap to me.Oh,and old-fashioned :cool:

I love both outfits worn by Rania.
She is elegant as usual.

the arrival outfit ti Italy is great,she looks very elegant I like how the colours are well put together.

I like her outfit of arrival in italy espacially the beautiful jaket with the belt

I like the dress and the jacket, but Imo those shoes don't look nice with that outfit.
I find really nice and classy Rania's outfit on her arrival!
Great shoes!
Pic

it seems only me not a fan of the dress too dark , and the make up I do not know but she looked more fresh and natural on her departure pics

i quit liked the Welcome ceremony outfit,especially the black jacket,not a huge fan of the black dress in photo with Imane and her bag too it look like Make up purse.

I like first outfit. Very elegant.
I dont like the second outfit. The shoes dont match with the rest.
And I love third outfit, looks modern and elegant, but maybe with other shoes.

I like the dress and the jacket, but Imo those shoes don't look nice with that outfit.
I find really nice and classy Rania's outfit on her arrival!
Great shoes!
Pic
I dident see the shoes. I love them! Anyone knows the designer?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the third outfit is too dark and I don´t like the shoes.

The first outfit, I agree that the shoes with dark stockings look odd, but I really do love the dress.
The Third outfit is the best IMO- what class Q Rania has to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom