Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice outfit,i like the caot and the blouse very lovely blouse its the same the queen wore a few days ago?

No Lilo is different.

Thanks for all the recent photos.

Rania has worn some lovely outfits recently and my personal favourite would be the grey dress she wore for the UNICEF event. It is incredibly elegant and very classic.

Very nice coat and from what I can see, the blouse is also lovely. Queen Rania really has a great style most of the time! :flowers:

Rania looked lovely during the market visit. The coat is beautiful.

Very clean, very simple and her hair looks wonderful! Very full and healthy. And just to throw this in, but this is the way that opaque tights should be worn.

Very clean, very simple and her hair looks wonderful! Very full and healthy. And just to throw this in, but this is the way that opaque tights should be worn.

Agree with everything! :flowers: Her hair looks simply great & I like the jacket as well.

Great look for Queen Rania, she looks glamorus, yet intellectual, not an easy feat to combine with fashion. One of her best daytime outfits, IMO.

i also loved yesterday outfit,the white jacket and black skirt look wonderful on QRania,her shoes are ugly though.

Rania has worn some great clothes recently but my favourite item has been the cream jacket she wore on the 24th. The cut is exquisite.

I like the last outfit, although its grey. She wear too much grey in winter.

I love the last outfit and her makeup and earrings look lovely with it :)

I'm bias I love gray and am guilty of wearing far too much in the fall, winter and all year round. lol. so i can't complain about her wearing gray too much!

I personally love Rania in the Grey sweater and black dress/tights. Its really hard to look so fresh and bright in Grey, but QRania really did pull that off with this outfit, IMO. (her hair is especially lovely)

not a fan of the outfit , even the color , reminds me of of one she wore on her early days with dark and heavy make up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom