Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the ugliest dress I've ever seen her wear.

I like the version that Queen Rania is carrying. It reminds me of an Hermes bag.

July 10, 2009 - Rania in a printed cap sleevle top, brown belt and beige pants. Not fond of the look, looks too casual IMO though the top looks quite pretty. I wouldve prefferd a skirt with us a top. I find the hair to pulled back which I think does not suit Rania

Picture

:previous:
Don't like the top, I think the hair looks very nice on Rania. The trousers are nice aswell. :)

I also dont like the top, and I dont like her hairstyle.

not fun of the top neither the hair,yes she looks too casual but i think they all look like that in this event,seems like something not official and low key.

I don´t like her hairstyle, but the top is nice.

July 10, 2009 - Rania in a printed cap sleevle top, brown belt and beige pants. Not fond of the look, looks too casual IMO though the top looks quite pretty. I wouldve prefferd a skirt with us a top. I find the hair to pulled back which I think does not suit Rania

Picture
I like the whole outfit - the top and its print matches her and so do the trousers. The hairstyle is pretty as well - she looks really nice with headbands or with her hair down as it makes her more attractive.

Queen Rania is one of those lucky women who looks great in cap-sleeved styles. She has a lovely figure, and is able to wear a variety of things. I do like this outfit, but it is a bit too casual. However, the young men sitting next to her are also dressed very casually, so maybe this was the style of dress that was called for?

Queen Rania is one of those lucky women who looks great in cap-sleeved styles. She has a lovely figure, and is able to wear a variety of things. I do like this outfit, but it is a bit too casual. However, the young men sitting next to her are also dressed very casually, so maybe this was the style of dress that was called for?

I think the event was to dress casual since also her husband who was speaking at the event was wearing a polo top like many other in the picture.

I like this outfit, the top is nice and the white pants fine. I'm afraid I dont like her hair either, but thats just personal preference.

Picture
Great outfit and perfect for the event, which is treated as a casual business event.

Picture
It is too casual for my taste.I dislike it:nonono:

she looks great in all dresses,my favorite is the Berardi dress she looks sophisticated with her hair up.

I agree with ChantalC. They are all very pretty, but the blue Lanvin dress is gorgeous. The color is so rich-looking, and it looks beautiful on her.

Thanks for that photo, salma. I love that outfit, it was so chic and she looked amazing in it. Not long til the JRF will be preparing for their iftars again!

Thanks for that photo, salma. I love that outfit, it was so chic and she looked amazing in it. Not long til the JRF will be preparing for their iftars again!

I love the outfit too and the shoes that she wore during this event.

I think they decided cancel the iftars in 2005.

great outfit,she always looks elegant in white,do you have photo of the shoes Salma?:flowers:

I like everything about Rania in this picture - starting from her dress and ending with her hairstyle. She looks fine in white clothes. Thank you for the cute picture, salma.:flowers:

Both the white outfit & her hairstyle look gorgeous!She also has a very nice profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom