Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,nice clothes and background!I like her white bag,too.

I like the white outfit but she is very very thin.

I like this outfit. Looks like a skirt and a top since they are in different colors or shades.
I like the skirt and the top quite alot, looks perfect for summer. White is such a nice shade on her.

Is Naomi Campbell and her friends.

I dont like the outfit, but I cant see a belt.
I think the blouse is nice, but I hope to see better pictures of the blouse and outfit. I like the shoes, but not in black. Dont like the trousers.

I dont like the outfit, but I cant see a belt.
I think the blouse is nice, but I hope to see better pictures of the blouse and outfit. I like the shoes, but not in black. Dont like the trousers.

This year yellow blouise is nice I´m searching better pic.

Asturiana the belt is this
Imageshack - sttropezlareineraniadej
pic taken last year too during holidays:flowers:

It's obvious that she wanted to go casual today,so white pants with a yellow top are just fine,imo.What is she doing there with Naomi Campbell?Oh geez!

They were together.

Thanks Salma! It looks really nice with that skirt. The flowy look is perfect for a summer vacation. The yellow blouse is also really pretty. I like the retro styling of the blouse, and the color is gorgeous on Rania.

I like this white ruffled blouse with the jacket. The cut of the jacket works well with the feminine blouse. She's dressed casually, but looks elegant.

The black top is fantastic,thanks Salma!

I dont like the colour black for summer outfits, but the top is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom