Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue Lanvin looks really good on her.

Nice high heels.She knows how to dress smart,definitely.

You´re welcome. I like see her shoes, bags... I don´t like the pink shoes that she wore in Madrid.

They look pretty. I like that particular shade of green. They look like they might be made of suede.

Yes, I agree with sgl - they look really nice but I've got some doubts if they match the dress...

Exactly my thoughts!I think they should be dark blue,just like the dress.Or black.They seem nice,though,no doubt.

In this picture these green shoes, I have never seen them again

No but she wore these shoes before, I like them. I remember three green pair of shoes.

No but she wore these shoes before, I like them. I remember three green pair of shoes.
Do you have pictures :flowers:? I like the shoes, but I also think they dont match with the dress.

Bring them on,Salma!
Well,these are nice indeed.I wish they were black or dark brown,though!

Does she shop shoes only in Jordan?Too bad.

Well,then it's a matter of personal taste,I guess.Too bad,she's a gorgeous young woman with an impeccable taste in clothes.Why not matching her outfits with elegant shoes?She can find them all over the market.

August 2009 - Rania in Sardinia, Italy in jeans, white shirt with detail and a short sleeve jacket/cardigan matched with a white bag.

Picture

August 2009 - Rania in Sardinia, Italy in jeans, white shirt with detail and a short sleeve jacket/cardigan matched with a white bag.

Picture
I always like her casual style. I think, she has the same shoes in creme.

I agree.She looks really good and well put together.I loved the blouse/shirt.

Thanks for the photos, dazzling. I liked the blouse, is it my imagination or did she wear it at an official event recently?

Btw, thnaks for the photos of her shoes, salma. The green crocodile pair with red trime are incredibly chic.

I love her outfit in Italy. She looks so stylish, as always. Does anyone know the designer of the white blouse and blue jacket she wore? They are really pretty. I think those green and orange shoes she wore earlier this year are hideous. What was she thinking? For someone who looks fabulous all the time, she really missed the mark with these shoes. Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom