The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Photo from AP Photo - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Shoes are nice, but not for a daytime outfit. In my opinion, the dress is a little bit to short for a queen, and Rania looks more like a model than a queen.
true that she looks like a top model not a queen that dress is quit short for a woman in her position,I don't like the dress but shoes are lovely.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Royal Highness

I like only the top of the dress, the bottom looks really strange especially with the folds. As for the length I think it's ok. And the best thing Rania put on today were definitely the shoes - gorgeous heels!

Old 06-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

its weird from the bottom ! but too short its the 1st time I see her wearing too short :(
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Sarah Brown wears her skirt at the same length if you see. I like Rania's dress, it is appropriate, simply she is very beautiful.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Sarah Brown wears her skirt at the same length if you see.
And it doesnt look good in my opinion .
Old 06-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

the weird bottom of the dress makes the length of it very attracting so you can see its too short, and Sarah is not the queen of the Muslim preservative Jordan
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

I dont like the dress, she is a queen not model.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I loved today's outfit, very fresh and youthful.
She's a modern queen and looks that way.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Found this outfiy quite inappropriate for the event. Isnt this one of the shortiest dresses Rania has worn? The bottom hem looks poorly stiched, looks like the designer was going for a buble hem dress but didnt work out. The colors washes Rania out. Pitty the belt, shoes nor the shoes match.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Courtier

I like the colour, it looks really good & fresh on her & YES IT IS SHORT !
I don't think she never wore anything that short, I could wrong, in Jordan at least, she never has!
well, like they say modern queen with a modern dress!
Old 06-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Courtier

This Bottega Veneta dress looks quite similar : Bottega Veneta*|*Asymmetric neck dress *|*NET-A-PORTER.COM
Old 06-23-2009, 02:44 AM
Royal Highness

Good work, Godiva! - I tkink that it's the same dress. Sha wore anly a different belt but the rest seems identical.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
Good work, Godiva! - I tkink that it's the same dress. Sha wore anly a different belt but the rest seems identical.

Thanks . Maybe it's the same because she likes Bottega Veneta and has many dresses from this designer. It seems to be the same though there are plenty of this kind of dress and it is difficult to say. I liked the description of the dress in an article which somebody posted , it said '' a dove-grey liquid dress''.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Queen Rania's grey dress is an odd choice, I have to say. It appears that static electricity made the dress cling to her body in the most unflattering way. Shoes are all right.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress is very lovely but it's short for a queen. She is a queen not a model.
Sorry to say that but wearing short doesn't make modern! Works & achievements make modern!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
The dress is very lovely but it's short for a queen. She is a queen not a model.
Sorry to say that but wearing short doesn't make modern! Works & achievements make modern!
Yep true! but she's been described as modern queen who wears modern clothes!
But she's knows where to dress like that, I'm sure she'll never wear something that short in Jordan!!! FOR SURE!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 AM
Nobility

Queen Rania is such a beautiful woman, but I think this outfit doesn't accentuate her beauty. I agree the color of the dress washes her out completely, and the fit of the dress is odd. I do, however, love her shoes and her bag. Very pretty and summery!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Photo from AP Photo - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Shoes are nice, but not for a daytime outfit. In my opinion, the dress is a little bit to short for a queen, and Rania looks more like a model than a queen.
I don't like QR's brown outfit. The fabric looks cheap and it cling to her body. In overall, I like her clutch, shoes and jewelry.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
Queen Rania's grey dress is an odd choice, I have to say. It appears that static electricity made the dress cling to her body in the most unflattering way.
I wondered if it was the blowing wind but I think you are right. The electricity ruined the outfit. It may have come as a surprise to her, too...
Old 06-27-2009, 05:57 AM
Courtier

The dress itself is cute, but it is not good on Rania, it doesn't flatter her body if this is what she was looking for by wearing such as a short dress, and I don't understund why she wore it with a beige/brown belt and purse, even a biginner knows that brown and grey shades don't match, and her hair is messy. the loenely theing I like is her shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
That's very right, you don't have to be sorry. We can't say that jordanian women got more rights since their queen showed more skin, only achievements make you modern.

Tags
daytime fashion, fashion and style, queen rania, rania, rania of jordan