Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QR really needs to stop with the belts... the few times she doesn't wear them, she still looks great.. i don't why she feels this need to belt every outfit.

QR seems to have long back and shortish legs, she can build better body propotions with a belt.
With belt in right place her body looks better proportioned with image of longer legs and "normal" size back.
Probably thats the reason she wears belts.

QR seems to have long back and shortish legs, she can build better body propotions with a belt.
With belt in right place her body looks better proportioned with image of longer legs and "normal" size back.
Probably thats the reason she wears belts.
You may be right. After all, she must have some trusted stylists who advise her with everything as she's a queen and has to look perfect.

:) http://www.arabia.pl/gallery/Ludzie/afb?full=1

Beautiful skirt, and I like the jacket, only dont like the shoes.
Her hair looks perfect today.

She loos great today, the skirt is lovely same the top. Only I don´t like her shoes.

Queen Rania is so stunning. The perfect combination of clothers. The blouse is very beautiful. I wonder who is a designer of this?

I love the top!:flowers:
The skirt is also nice, it looks quite good with the top. She looks stunning.

i liked the make up of yesterday's event

today's jacket is also Giambattista Valli, the summer version of the other grey jacket with long sleeves she wore in Austria. I have seen this one in the shops, it has a built in tie waist with black ribbon.

The jackets are very similar, not sure why she would need two.

Thanks Chelsea. I agree with you why she but two similar jackets.
I prefer yesterday´hairstyle .

I like the bag & the shoes but they don't suit for the outfit.
The outfit looks fresh!

Two fabulous outfits, twodays in a row. I loved the skirt from Sunday.

I like Rania in black and white colors. The white costume makes her younger and stresses her dark hair. The white ribbon is unusual as she prefers belts and therefore it's a kind of a change (I like it....):):).

not sur of this outfit,i don't like the blouse but her earrings are lovely.
I love Rania's earrings, bracelet and belt. But I'm not sure as to the blouise either bacause it has a bit strange pattern.

I like the whole outfit, especially the blouse :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom