Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think is normal she wear casual clothes for this event, as previous years.

I think Queen Rania has great taste and a fabulous fashion sense. I love most of the clothes she wears. Do you think it is all her own good taste and sense of style, or do you think she has stylists to help her. I have seen other royals who seem to miss the mark when it comes to fashion. I think Queen Rania looks beautiful in most everything she wears. Even her hair and makeup always seem to look so perfect. It is amazing that with 4 kids, a crazy schedule of royal and public obigations, and working with all the charities and organizations that she does, she always looks so gorgeous and so well put together. (Even on her vacations/down time). Either she is incredibly talented with style and hair/makeup, or she must have someone help her.

also worn during a visit to China
September 4, 2007 - Beijing

I really like this jacket, particularly the combination with the pale yellow blouse. That outfit from the YouTube documentary was very elegant.

I really like this jacket a lot. It would be nice to see her wearing it again, maybe with white or black pants or a skirt.

I really like this jacket, particularly the combination with the pale yellow blouse. That outfit from the YouTube documentary was very elegant.

That is a beautiful jacket, reminds me of one of Princess Mary's.
x

Humera said:

I like Rania's outfit in Japan, too. A dark jacket matches the rest.

^ QR is with Shilpa Shetty, an Indian actress/celebrity prob. best known now for some reality show she was on in the UK... she's pretty but I find her to be very annoying.

:previous:
I tend to agree with you. My impression is that Queen Rania threw some pieces together in haste. She uses belts too much. I do not think that the belt was necessary for the white jacket.

The jacket is not my cup of tea. Puff sleeves slightly emphasised thinness of her arms. A belt over a jacket with zipper aggravated awkwardness of the ensemble to me. Furthermore, a brown belt does not match a grey-black(navy blue?)ensemble well. King Abdullah's face expression is rather odd.

Who is the woman she is with in this picture? she almost outshines QR
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7483/spotted.jpg

Indeed Shilpa Shetty is a very beautiful woman, Rania is also beautiful, but Shipla more and she outshines her, she got beautiful eyes and smile.
But I don't understund what Rania is doing with a real TV celebrity?!!!Are they involved in some organizations together?

I liked the longer black short sleeve top with the mulitcolored belt Queen Rania wore in 2008. It looks really nice, not too dressed up, but not too casual either. I did not like this year's jacket with the zipper and then the belt. Not a good combination, in my opinion. The yellow top with the emboidery?/eyelet? pattern over the white shirt looked pretty. That shade of yellow is nice on her.

Yes yellow is striking on her, she wears it rarely (pretty much the same shade of pale yellow) but looks lovely in it.
ps... shilpa is very average by south asian standards, not to mention the fact that most Indian actresses are mediocre looking in person (its all just makeup and garrish clothes)

Last edited:
Rania's shoes in this picture look like sandals - I don't really like them.

I came aross the website with the photo of Rania wearing Armenta jewelry in South Africa - I wouldn't even quess that it is ornamented with some diamonds.
Jewelry Trends & News, Rebecca Jewelry, Italian Jewelry, Selling Your Gold, Hoop Earrings
http://www.osterjewelers.com/userfiles/QueenRaniaofJordanLrg.jpg

Amazing information, thanks. You could post it in this thread about QRania's jewellery : http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ery-3-october-2008-a-18690-19.html#post946778
I was searching about this pendant:flowers:

Yes yellow is striking on her, she wears it rarely (pretty much the same shade of pale yellow) but looks lovely in it.

I agree she looked much better and fresh in yellow, those neutral colors are good for official duties, but for such as event I don't mind if she wear more refreshing colors.

... shilpa is very average by south asian standards, not to mention the fact that most Indian actresses are mediocre looking in person (its all just makeup and garrish clothes)

I am aware that there's much better beauties originally from India, that's why maybe there's lot of miss world and miss univers women who came from India...Shipla might be average by south asian standards, but she got really beautiful eyes and smile, and this doesn't have anything to do with makeup and clothes.
Rania is also a beautiful woman, and there's even people who think she's one of the most beautiful women in the world, but comparing to other middle eastern celebrities or arab beauties, she's very average looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom