Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see your picture,Dazzling.But I would like to comment on the outfit with Carla.The overall look is nice.What's going on with the top?Is this a scarf or a part of the white top?I liked that detail.The Tod's bag is very nice,too.

Pants fit really well and I think they are lovely, the white coat/jacket is really pretty and I like the length of it.

I don't like Rania in just a tee shirt. It makes her look like she has a 'lollipop' head as the rest of her is so skinny and the tee's really accentuate it but not in a good way. ~The jacket makes it look so much better.

Scarf in this summer?

rania is pretty and elegant! but please what she wear to go to Africa Queen is incredible!!! I'm in the region and it's really very hot summer with suffocating temperatures and nobody can put scarf, jeans, this kind of shoes and a a top like a jacket!:ohmy:
A little white dress with sandale or ballerine would be wonderful and really summer look, or white trousers with delicate top.:angel:

love her white jacket from yesterday,she looks great in general.
as for her holiday clothes i like the most her yellow top,very summary and suit her alot.

and she still in France or UK or back in Jorda??
she looks simple and elegant,i like the blouse very much

This was taken in the UK. The Queen left France for UK. We dont know if she is back in Jordan yet.

The jacket looks nice but cant really say about the overall since its quite unclear. Hair looks like a mess.

I agree Salma, that blouse is not very pretty. I think her shoes are fabulous though. Very nice!

I think when Queen Rania wears too much beige it washes her out. I think beige or tan is perfect for pants or skirts, but I think she should wear more color around her face. She looks amazing in most colors, especially jewel tones.

Last edited by a moderator:
is carla taller than rania , she is wearing slippers

is carla taller than rania , she is wearing slippers
Carla is refered being 176cm, like Naomi Campbell. Rania is not more than 165cm, as she is still shorter than both ladies when she wears plataforms, while Carla and Naomi were wearing flat shoes.
I am not a big fan of platforms, but Rania looks much better in them, than in slippers or flat shoes, her body looks unproportioned. I think it's a good idea that she wears high heels pumps most the time.
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6362/queenraina3000x0660x547.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/i/67161179.jpg/

thanks for the info Sephora , I agree with you

I thought Queen Rania was 171cm or 174 cm, nevertheless she looks beautiful.

No Rania is 165cm I like when she wear flats.

Thanks for all the photos, salma!

I liked the white jacket and skirt she was photographed wearing during her London visit. Maybe it's just my computer but the skirt looked like a deep purple, rather than blue.

Her summer wardrobe was fantastic. She is one of the only Royal ladies who looks stylish and comfortable when on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom