Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know, I dont know why write gucci:lol:

She wore new diamond ring yesterday.

The outfit looks lovely, I just don't like the belt. It could be another color.

That is a wonderful outfit, for Rania and I think the belt looks perfect.
x

actually she is wearing a jacket by Dior, I have seen it in the fuschia colour and also in black. I agree the grey shoes and belt, together with the taupe YSL bag, don't go well together.

The brown skirt is from leather? It looks like leather.
The grey dress is beautiful, the ruffles reminds me of the Bottega Veneta dress which she wore in Portugal in a school visit.

I don´t like the belt with the skirt.

Repeat dress:
Photo from Getty Images - News, photos, topics, and quotes

I like the dress alot. The color is great and matching it up withthe belt was a nice idea. I like all the pleats on the front of the dress and how they get bigger on the skirt part.

The brown skirt & white jacket outfit is :ohmy: I am no fan of leather skirts so I dont like teh skirt. The white jacket/top was lovely but why would you match a brown and white ooutfit with a grey belt? also, the bag is totally a different shade. Not well put together outfit at all IMO.

April 22 - Rania in Jeans and a tie jacket, large sunglasses & a dusty pink large bag while out with the children.

Picture -- Picture 2

It is strange that whenever I have seen Rania off-duty as it were in London, shopping, her hair has always been perfectly blow-dried and she has full make-up on. Yet on official funtions in Washington, she seems not to have bothered to get her hair done and is looking less than immaculate

:previous:
Thats a stunning black coat and the outfit is wonderful aswell.
X

Thanks for the photos.

With the exception of the outfit she wore at the Philanthropy Conference", I really like everything she has worn on this trip. I'm glad to see the grey dress again, it's really pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom