Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Rania yesterday wearing white trousers and a grey suede trench/safari type jacket, belted. I am sure I have seen her wearing that jacket in a photo somewhere. Does anyone remember it?

I only can remember white, green and red trench.:rolleyes:

looks a lot like it but i can't tell from the picture if this jacket is suede and grey or cotton and cream.

Deep blue is one of my favourite colours. Rania's looks are astonishing. Lovely belt.
Perfect choice of Queen Rania.

I love the jacket, but dont like the shoes and I think jacket and skirt dont match.

Dont like her outfit. The shoes are horrible. And her hair also dont look good today.

I like the outfit very much, the belt is amazing but the shoes...I don't like them at all

yesterday, she was absolutely ravishing, her look was elegant and of very good taste

Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes

In this photo one can see a golden thing like button on the belt, it may be Gucci ?

The golden thing does look like gucci's sign on things.

Ranias outfit I thought was very pretty. It wasnt like she was trying too hard with this look. the belt is interesting and quite different to th ebuckle belts she usually wears. I like the look of the top, seems to be quite warming but yet very light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom