Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 20, 2009 - Olive trench coat, yellow top and grey/blue pants. The pants and top look lovely together, I dont see where the coat fits in. If it was in another color, the whole look wouldve been lovely. Hair looks nice, I like the new highlights.

Pic 1

I love the trench coat. I'm searching for a similiar, but cannot find. Are the pants blue or black? Dont know if the colours match.

She lookes nice. I love the trench.

i love the blouse,the colour is great,QRania looks elegant here,i am not keen with all that colours in her hair:ermm:

Nice outfit. I like the belt, but the colour of her tights are ugly.

March 20, 2009 - Olive trench coat, yellow top and grey/blue pants. The pants and top look lovely together, I dont see where the coat fits in. If it was in another color, the whole look wouldve been lovely. Hair looks nice, I like the new highlights.

Pic 1

green and blue isn't a classic choice, but the whole look still of smart for a casual event

I don´t like the shoes very simple.

Pic 1

Too much colours, it reminds me Brazil's flag :D, blue, green and yellow.

I don't like her highlights, it makes her hair looking unhealthy.

The dress is beautiful, and it flatters Rania's figure, but it's a pity to wear lot of dark colours, like a widowed sicilian woman, and those pinkish shoes don't match very well with the whole dark look, plus dark tights.

Thank´s Dazzling! Is beautiful dress but I prefer when Rania wore other colours.

Oscar de la Renta does some beautiful dresses but sorry to say that this one does not look worth the price, seems like just an everyday black dress, nothing special.

I agree with Chelsea the dress is very simple but is very expensive.

Oscar de la Renta does some beautiful dresses but sorry to say that this one does not look worth the price, seems like just an everyday black dress, nothing special.

salma
I agree with Chelsea the dress is very simple but is very expensive.

Especially that she already owns two other black dresses with almost the same design!

http://portal.unesco.org/en/files/3...e-Goodwil.jpg/Queen-Rania-and-the-Goodwil.jpg

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activ...oadFile/photo/sar-lalla-meryem-vaccina-M1.jpg

Especially that she already owns two other black dresses with almost the same design!
I also dont understand that, although the first dress is more for evening events. But general it would be better that she recycle more.

Yes Asturiana I think the same. She has too other similar dresses: the evening dresses that she wore in Morocco 2008-09.

I like the black jacket, although I thought it was a jacket and a jersey. Dont like the combination of the dress and jacket.
Btw Queen Rania wears a lot of purple the last time...

I think, its the same dress. It looks better with the belt and cardigan.

Yes is the same dress, I prefer too with the belt.

i like the black jacket very nice one,i am not sur if look good with the purple dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom