Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the jacket, beautiful colour. I want all her jackets that she wore recently :).

Thank´s Dazzling. The jacket is beautiful.

The last few weeks Rania's wardrobe has been amazing imo.

Overall I really liked what she wore in Portugal, partcularly the cream dress at the Council of Europe;I hope to see that again in the future.
The arrival outfit in Morocco was very chic, especially the ruffled blouse.
The black dress with dusky pink accessories at the Columbia launch was very simple and pretty.
Plus I really liked her outfit at the "Mother's Story" event, the yellow blouse was a great choice.

I like them.:flowers:

Repeat or not, she is drop dead stunning in anything she wears

No, these shoes are awful for Queen Rania. She needs something more elegant.

thanx Queen O.L. for posting this nice ..unknown(to me) pics..love them specially the first one with her husband

I saw Rania yesterday wearing white trousers and a grey suede trench/safari type jacket, belted. I am sure I have seen her wearing that jacket in a photo somewhere. Does anyone remember it?

This isn't important at all, but I have a funny feeling that the above picture is a mirror image, what do you think? Therefore her face seems strange. If you look at the hairline, you'll see that it's opposite than in this other picture.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9692/news94836.jpg

Most of cases Queen Rania is beautiful, she often tries to change her hair style and each time it's adorable:), she always knows how to emphasizes her eyes! Well done!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom