Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's said in the past some clothes are loans, so actually we don't really know what she has in her closet at all.

Moreover alot of her clothes will be free or vastly reduced so in all likelihood she won't be paying very much for them at all...

I laugh everytime you bring that, to find an excuse, for Rania's expensive clothes, even when they are ready to wear.

If it happened that some of her clothes are loans, so it's not for her daywear or casual wear, maybe it happened very few times for some gala gowns which are usually haute couture, but not for such as clothes!

Bag is by Fendi its called a peekaboo bag :flowers:

Thanks asturiana:), It's really a bag copied from the Birkin of Hermès, it is les expensive than Hermès bags, but it is still an expensive bag.

the blue shoes are by bottega veneta. The shoes she wore in Washington for the big read, the olive ones, were Sergio Rossi. I saw them in the shops today.

When I read "blue belt" I just thought oh no not another one but I quite like the black outfit. Its simple and elegant, not fussy or overly trendy (while still following fashion if that makes sense).

I think she was overdressed this time espically the 1st day , she was more simple

in the previous WEF .I do not think black suits the hot dead sea.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I really love all the pictures and information all of you have on Queen Rania. You all are very thorough! I have a question - I loved the outfit that Queen Rania wore at the airport to meet the Pope. Does anyone know who made the white top and white jacket that she wore with that beautiful blue/grey skirt? The whole outfit is so beautiful. Queen Rania has great style! Thank you for any information you may have.

Does anyone know who made the brown bag Queen Rania had on May 11, 2009 when she wore the black dress at the Pope's farewell? It is really pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I really love all the pictures and information all of you have on Queen Rania. You all are very thorough! I have a question - I loved the outfit that Queen Rania wore at the airport to meet the Pope. Does anyone know who made the white top and white jacket that she wore with that beautiful blue/grey skirt? The whole outfit is so beautiful. Queen Rania has great style! Thank you for any information you may have.

Does anyone know who made the brown bag Queen Rania had on May 11, 2009 when she wore the black dress at the Pope's farewell? It is really pretty.

Welcome, Quathae. I don't have any idea about the designer of the white top, about the white jacket I thought it could be by Azzedine Alaia like the skirt but I haven't manage to find it for sure. It was a really fresh outfit, I agree.

Dazzling, thanks a lot about the Oscar de la Renta information, I was searching yesterday without result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom