Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry:flowers:

For me Rania chooses nice bags. I love the Prada bag she wore in Milan 2007.
No need to apologies, I should have explained myself better in the first place.

:previous: This is a type of bags I totally dislike.Sorry,girls :rolleyes:

she seems to have upgraded her bags recently. By that I mean she has been choosing more luxury fabrics and more expensive designers. Rather than a large number of Miu Miu and Prada bags, which were her staple before, the past year she has been carrying Zagliani, Bottega and VBH skin bags. This seems to tie in with her progression from trendier labels like Prada for her clothes to more ladylike outfits from Christian Dior.

How did she do that?She has such beautiful legs...

It looks like an interesting clutch,but what I like most is her highlights.

good work salma, thanks a lot

Thank´s Xavi. You´ve great avatar.

she seems to have upgraded her bags recently. By that I mean she has been choosing more luxury fabrics and more expensive designers. Rather than a large number of Miu Miu and Prada bags, which were her staple before, the past year she has been carrying Zagliani, Bottega and VBH skin bags. This seems to tie in with her progression from trendier labels like Prada for her clothes to more ladylike outfits from Christian Dior.
I tend to think the opposite.

I think her style in the earlier years was a lot more high-maintenance and that showed in the labels she wore eg. Gaultier and YSL. Now, she seems a lot more laidback generally and tends to have adopted a more practical style to her wardrobe. IMO.

I tend to think the opposite.

I think her style in the earlier years was a lot more high-maintenance and that showed in the labels she wore eg. Gaultier and YSL. Now, she seems a lot more laidback generally and tends to have adopted a more practical style to her wardrobe. IMO.

that's true. Queen Rania also said in an interview a couple of years ago that she's more comfortable in her skin now, hence the more practical clothing, that she'd wear loungewear all the time if it were up to her.
The Prada, Louis Vuitton etc. bags in the pics salma has posted are from years ago. Back then she wore Chanel and Armani suits and lots of embellished Elie Saab gowns (remember the tie/dye Prada dresses?)
Now its all about trendier but relatively lesser known labels. I think we saw the beginnings of this progression when she started wearing a lot of Roland Mouret a couple of years ago. We still see the earlier labels on her ofcourse but not as much.

Last edited:
You're right Humera, plus a few years ago she started "downgrading" her evening wear opting for more low-key labels like Rochas, as opposed to couture like Elie Saab.

Obviously she still wears Saab but I've noticed that the items she wears now tend to be a lot less extravagant. The "Bambi" gown back in November 2007 was probably the most expensive gown she's worn for a while.

I think I like this dress.I mean it's different and blue definitely suits her.I also loved the blue-golden watch.It's very feminine and elegant!About her change:I find it really interesting when someone wants to experiment with less known labels and doesn't stick to the basics(YSL,Prada,Chanel blah blah blah).When you've got good taste,I'm sure you'll find something elegant to wear no matter if it's designed by Roland Mouret or Stella McCourtney.

This dress look quite nice and suit her.
I wonder how would look other ladies in this like Letizia or Maxima.
Btw. maybe someone have photo of full dress?

Once again :flowers: salma.

Yes,actually I would like to see a better picture as well.And someone mentioned the "Bambi" gown above.Could we have a photo of that gown,too,please?Thanks in advance!

Once again :flowers: salma.

Thank´s Magnik but pic was posted by Humera;):flowers::flowers:

Yes,actually I would like to see a better picture as well.And someone mentioned the "Bambi" gown above.Could we have a photo of that gown,too,please?Thanks in advance!

Iakynthi here you have the pics. Queen Rania received Bambi Award. Germany November 2007.

http://www.hola.com/cine/2007/11/30/katieholmes-bambi/imgs/premiosbambi-rania1a.jpg
http://blogs.hola.com/glamourhisterico/imagenes/rania%201.jpg

Oh,right!That one is the "Bambi" gown...What a beauty this gown is :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom