Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a burberry jacket. She had so many things by Burberry for a couple of seasons but this season, nothing new from them so far. Probably because most of their stuff looks the same

I really like Burberry, but I agree with you Chelsea. Their things always seem to look the same, despite the season in which they were created (which is nice for us commoners, who can wear old things and pretend like they are new).;)

I love tihis jacket so I'm glad to see it worn again.

1.12.: I love the jacket.
2.12.: Simple outfit, but I like it very much.

Very cute jacket! I really like the shape of it. Rania looks very elegant (as always).

I'm sorry but she looks really rough.

I also like the jacket very much, very fresh style. Also Burberry white jacket is just fabulus.

Not very keen on the grey jacket. It is too casual.

Its a new outfit ... i like the blouse ... dont like the shoes & the belt .

Its a new outfit ... i like the blouse ... dont like the shoes & the belt .

Yes, I agree, I don't like so much the shoes, I mean I shouldn't buy them but I have observed that QR wears some shoes or clothes which are not so obviously nice but they are modern, she likes I believe to wear something modern even if it is not so beautiful but she pays attention to get matched well (the modern pieces with the whole outfit), this is my impression, I don't know if I am right.

Usually Queen Rania don´t wear nice shoes as CP Mary.

The dress looks very beautiful:flowers:
The jacket is very nice too...

I don't care for this look. The jacket is out of place when paired with the dress. It looks like it is too big for her, and it also looks sloppy.

I don't care for this look. The jacket is out of place when paired with the dress. It looks like it is too big for her, and it also looks sloppy.

Agree, dress and jacket didn't work together at all... :nonono:

I agree with u dress and jacket didn't work together .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom