Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bags No8,9,10....I looooove them :wub:
Salma,you're wonderful :flowers: Do you know that?

Lovely bags! I really liked 2, 5, and 10.

Oh!I really like all of them! But, if I have to choose one, I choose the number 7, it´s wonderful;)

Thumbs up for the belt No5 :flowers: It's very stylish!!

The number 4 is nice for her thoub. I agree with you Iakynthi the number5 is nice.

I used to think that Rania was the best dressed royal lady - but lately I think she's dressing rather borring and ... uninspiring. Never tacky or cheap-looking though! Never ugly or distasteful. But just quite ... uninspiring is the word.

She's wearing different designers. She used to wear a lot of Prada, YSL and Gucci. Now she is wearing more Christian Dior, Vuitton and some Bottega Veneta. For evening, she used to wear Rochas, Nina Ricci and Gucci. Now it is mostly Elie Saab.

From the last collection Salma posted-with the more casual outfits-I like the dress in picture No5 and No9(the whole outfit) :flowers:

Rania´s style 2008 Part III

Welcome.:flowers:

Last:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2e4f669.jpg
3,9,10. Jordan
1,2,11. Chile
4. NY
5. UAE.
6,8. Argentina
7. Brazil
12, 13. France.
Rex, ibl, petra, hello and hola.

No 2,3,4 and 5 are perfect :flowers: Keep them coming,Salma :)

I used to think that Rania was the best dressed royal lady - but lately I think she's dressing rather borring and ... uninspiring. Never tacky or cheap-looking though! Never ugly or distasteful. But just quite ... uninspiring is the word.
i think that i agree with you MissSaga,i love QRania style but lately i think her clothes choices is average,nothing to do with the the impeccable style of QRania.

i think that i agree with you MissSaga,i love QRania style but lately i think her clothes choices is average,nothing to do with the the impeccable style of QRania.

I agree too. Past years Rania wore more stylish outfits than 2008.

Welcome.:flowers:

Last:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2e4f669.jpg
3,9,10. Jordan
1,2,11. Chile
4. NY
5. UAE.
6,8. Argentina
7. Brazil
12, 13. France.
Rex, ibl, petra, hello and hola.

I liked from the first time the style number 1 , the blue leather jacket ( I am still searching for the designer, if anybody has any information, please let me know). I have never seen style number 11.

Thanks Salma :flowers:.
I never have seen picture 11. Salma, have you more pictures?

You´re welcome:flowers:The pic was taken when Rania and King went to restaurant in Chile. Yes I´ve more pics.

I´ll search them Asturiana:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom