Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked this grey, belted dress. She looks good in things that are cut in this shape. I just don't care for her hair in this style. It doesn't flatter her face, IMO.

She seems to adore grey color. I have started like this color too as I see it again and again in QRania's clothes.

You are quite right, Godiva, noting that Queen Rania seems to favour the grey colour a lot. Furthermore, monochrome muted colours such as graphite, taupe, royal purple, Tokyo purple, magenta, or storm blue colours are quite in vogue this season. Although she looked all right, I am not keen on the jacket.
Well ... slightly veering off the topic ... Crown Prince Haakon is such a gentleman.:wub::wub::wub:

You are quite right, Godiva, noting that Queen Rania seems to favour the grey colour a lot. Furthermore, monochrome muted colours such as graphite, taupe, royal purple, Tokyo purple, magenta, or storm blue colours are quite in vogue this season. Although she looked all right, I am not keen on the jacket.

Well ... slightly veering off the topic ... Crown Prince Haakon is such a gentleman.:wub::wub::wub:

Me too, I don't like the jacket so much and I think she should feel cold although sometimes I think she is too enthusiastic to feel cold! Maybe this is the explanation because the other people wear winter clothes indoors.
And I also agree very much that Prince Haakon is very very gentleman!

Great job,Godiva!!:flowers:
Fortunately,they changed the "crazy" sleeves for Q.Rania.She looked amazing with this outfit.

Great job,Godiva!!:flowers:
Fortunately,they changed the "crazy" sleeves for Q.Rania.She looked amazing with this outfit.

Thank you Iakynthi!
I don't like this specific outfit so much though I like everything if QRania wears it, when I saw it on the model in runway it seemed better to me and I thought that even Rania who is so delicate and tiny seems more ''fat'' in this outfit than the model, what kind of body do models have...? It is a kind of eccentric jacket with eccentric sleeves, I think QRania likes these modern desings, she likes fashion, she doesn't make only classic choices. I doesn't seem to me that they changed the sleeves but I may be wrong. :flowers:

Godiva as always gerat job. I don´t like the jacket.

She's great one more time

Last edited by a moderator:
I have deleted some off-topic posts - religion is not permitted, especially in fashion threads!
Please stay on topic.

Thanks,
The RHoF Mods

Congratulations to the Queen!!Great example!!:angel:
About the shoes:she usually wears shoes I like,but these Lanvin don't look good,in my opinion.

Her outfit looks very lovely.Very simple but very lovely.

Between;she is very good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom