Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the belt on the outfit in picture 2 of the belted section is by Chloe. I saw it on sale today

Wow, salma. Thanks for the collage. As usual you did an amazing job.

I love the fact her style is evolved and she looks more like a working woman these days.

1 and 7 are chloe shoes, 5 are tods

11 is tods
10 looks like Loubatain
12 look like prada
and 2 look like Gucci.
11 is quite cute IMO, i like the contrast of the white, black and silver line on it.

No5 and 6 seem interesting,but I'm sure Rania has much better shoes in her collection ;)

No5 and 6 seem interesting,but I'm sure Rania has much better shoes in her collection ;)

Usually Rania wore ugly shoes:whistling:CPMary choose better her shoes.

4 is Dior, 1 is Tods, 6 is Lanvin and 7 is Marc Jacobs

3th is the best but I have to say that her shoes aren't good as much as CP Letizia.

:previous: 900$?Poor ostrich :nonono:
About the LV bags:I loved the second light blue one :wub:

I really like the first one. The shape is really lovely. It reminds me of something that Princess Grace of Monaco would have carried.

Most of those photos are a good 4-5 years old and I'm glad Rania tends not to use such obvious monogrammed bags anymore.

I really loved the envelope/clutch one!!And her clothes looked great as well!!

Not always:
PRADA Bags Milan February 2007- Spain, October 2008
http://i43.tinypic.com/1z64bbb.jpg
semana&Petra
I meant mongrammed like the LV bags, where they have the design all over, not just once like the Prada bag.

Unfortunately Prada insist on sticking their tacky logo on all of their bags irrespective of the design or style.

I meant mongrammed like the LV bags, where they have the design all over, not just once like the Prada bag.

Unfortunately Prada insist on sticking their tacky logo on all of their bags irrespective of the design or style.

Sorry:flowers:

For me Rania chooses nice bags. I love the Prada bag she wore in Milan 2007.

I think I understund what means Little_star, the queen Rania's bags are themseve beautiful, but hate that type of bags where you can see the acronyms or the name of designer, like the repetitive LV of Louis Vuitton or Prada....it's really tacky and it's very ostentatious, like if the person who is holding them says, look I have a designer bag.
I prefer items from designers that you can recognize by style, not by tacky huge logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom