Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 2: August 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only photo I have.

She's not wearing a suit, so I don't see why hr jacket needs to "match" anyway.

6th February 2008

Attending a children's film premiere
Daily News

Helping to deliver aid to the Gaza Strip
Daily News

(courtesy of Guido)

The jacket is by Rick Owens - see here

6th February 2008

Attending a children's film premiere
Daily News

Helping to deliver aid to the Gaza Strip
Daily News

(courtesy of Guido)

Not a fan of the red trench coat thought i really like the jacket in the second picture. I find it being casual yet formal in a way. I guess its the sleeves that remind me of a sweater & the rest of a jacket. Very pretty.

February 17, 2008
Pic 2 -- side view -- close up (reuters & petra)

Lovely suit, fitted well. Its been a while IMO that she has worn a suit that matched well & looked great. I like the gild trimmings on the jacket. I also thought the ruffled top was a nice match.

February 17, 2008

Lovely suit, fitted well. Its been a while IMO that she has worn a suit that matched well & looked great. I like the gild trimmings on the jacket. I also thought the ruffled top was a nice match.

I really love Q.Rania's fashion but this time I don't like.She looks older.

Feb 25, 2008 Queen Rania in a lovely black trench coat which looks like Burberry with a plum/purple turtleneck top. The shade of purple suits her well.
Picture
(petra)

How many trenches does Rania have, do you think? She seems to wear them so much of the time.

How many trenches does Rania have, do you think? She seems to wear them so much of the time.

I dont think as many as we think she does. She seems to wear them quite alot but I think theyre the same trench coats. I guess she has them in several colors & different lengths. The black she wore yesterday seems to be a bit shorter than the beige one.

She has repeated quite a few of her coats, I really like her last two outfits.

Very keen on grey isn't she? She's wearing grey again in N.Y at the U.N. meeting (the jacket she wore in Turkey a few years ago), although I have to admit I really don't like that white belt she's wearing. Looks odd with the winter black and grey.

I liked this jacket the first time she wore it as well. I don't like the white coloured belt, something brown would have been nicer

The earrings are a repeat, she's worn them many times before.

actually my mistake. her jacket is light brown not grey.

The grey jacket worn on February 5, 2008 is a repeat.
QR wore it previously with a matching grey skirt during a visit to Greece on December 21, 2005.

February 17, 2008

I agree. QR is more into mixing and matching these days but a sharp, well-tailored suit like this black one always looks elegant. The frilly blouse is a repeat from the UN Foundation's youth forum on October 30, 2007.

This one is a repeat from a year ago though unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the entire outfit back then either. It was worn at the WEF in Davos on January 27, 2007
I have to say I like these big, draping collars Rania has been wearing for some time now , they have a retro and futuristic feel to them at the same time.
Another example is the jacket below:

Here's a picture of the last time QR wore this jacket:
February 24, 2006 - Istanbul, Turkey.

March 4, 2008 Metting with George & Laura Bush

A grey skirt suit with a brown belt. Dont like the look, jacket seems abit too long & not flattering. Queen Rania is also wearing a long sleeved sheer top underneth the jacket.
Picture
(petra)

March 4, 2008 Metting with George & Laura Bush

A grey skirt suit with a brown belt. Dont like the look, jacket seems abit too long & not flattering. Queen Rania is also wearing a long sleeved sheer top underneth the jacket.
Picture
(petra)
i agree not her best look,me too i didn't like the outfit and again the belt :ermm:really boring..however i like the make-up and the earrings.

She's fond of this outfit, wore it to the opening of Parliament in Amman as well as on her trip in Morocco (when flying back home). I think the jacket is YSL and the skirt Dior.

March 5, 2008 prior to a luncheon and meeting.

Lovely outfit.Skirt length is just right, jacket is very pretty & for once im not bothered about the belt, but think a black patent one wouldve looked great as well.
Full view -- Full view 2 -- Close-up
Ap via yahoo news

I've liked her wardrobe so far in the US with the exception of the suit she wore to meet the Bushes. It's just a bit dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom