The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #201  
Old 05-07-2008, 05:35 AM
Anita's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Rom, Italy
Posts: 382
I'm not sure about this dress ...but Rania wears it the best one can do .
__________________

__________________
  #202  
Old 05-07-2008, 07:44 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,479
May 7, 2008 in Amsterdam - Queen Rania in a black & white outfit. The top looks creamy down the sides, white through the center & black trimmings, not liking it at all.
Picture (ANP) -- Picture 2 (ANP)
__________________

  #203  
Old 05-07-2008, 08:28 AM
magnik's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
I'm not sure about this dress ...but Rania wears it the best one can do .
Dress is nice. But comparing with the lady on her side Rania should take off the jacket and take smaller purse.
__________________
  #204  
Old 05-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Turkish Delight's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
May 7, 2008 in Amsterdam - Queen Rania in a black & white outfit. The top looks creamy down the sides, white through the center & black trimmings, not liking it at all.
Picture (ANP) -- Picture 2 (ANP)
Rania looks wonderful! Her black & white outfit is really lovely.
__________________
Everything we see in the world, is the creative work of woman.- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
  #205  
Old 05-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I agree with you yamamah,very well said.
I always said that rania turned from naturally young lady that wore what her position requires to overstyled personn and wannabe model who care more about her look than other thing and the proof is the clothes she wore lately as you said like she is going to meet a freinds and not to official duties.
For somebody who isn't interested in her role as you claim she sure keeps a busy agenda and schedule. You would be hard pushed to find many Royals, both in and outside the Arab World, who work as hard she she does.

Back on topic, I love today's top and it's perfect for the weather at the moment. The belt and bag are both repeats from Azerbaijan.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #206  
Old 05-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
In this photo it looks like today's outfit is actually a white top with a yellow cardigan over it
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...2/74840971.jpg

It looks very chic in the close-up.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #207  
Old 05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,660
I fully agree with you, Little_star. Queen Rania looks elegantly sportif and comfortable. The whole outfit nicely enhances her figure. A rather avant-garde pattern does add a special touch to the top. I like even the belt, which seems to be an integral part of Queen Rania's most outfits.
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things" Amanda, "Point of No Return"
  #208  
Old 05-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 312
Rania's top is by Jonathan Saunders from Harvey Nichols in London
__________________
  #209  
Old 05-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ,, Canada
Posts: 455
[quote=Little_star;762839]For somebody who isn't interested in her role as you claim she sure keeps a busy agenda and schedule. You would be hard pushed to find many Royals, both in and outside the Arab World, who work as hard she she does.


I would have to strongly disagree with this statement. You can find many royals around the world who work harder than she does. Princess Anne and Prince Felipe of Spain are two individuals who come to mind. They are constantly doing public engagements in their own countries and around the world, and those engagements are not usually of the glamorous or media-magnet kind that Rania flocks to (especially abroad). They do the mundane engagements that enable them to be seen by a broad range of society. I've noticed that especially with Prince Felipe. You constantly see him in the public eye, doing his job. Princess Anne, meanwhile, has a notorious work ethic I think more royals should emulate.

When compared to Felipe and Anne, Rania doesn't have nearly as busy a schedule as she should for a queen. She travels a lot, and I think that might make people believe she has a busier schedule than she does. But even then she puts in no more than one engagement a day, if that. I've watched solo trips to the United States where she has done an average of one engagement every two days. And I've never seen her make solo foreign trips to the less glamorous spots of the world – it's always to the U.S., other parts of the Arab world and a few countries in Europe. When she's in Jordan, she'll do a spurt of engagements and then disappear from public view for a while. This year she enjoyed three vacations in the first three months, and likely has more planned. And she always seriously scales back her activities in the summer, supposedly to spend time with the kids. So once this month's flurry of travel is over, we likely won't see much of her until the fall.

I think she still cares a great deal about her clothes and I suspect those long absences from the public view involve shopping trips to London and Paris. She is constantly debuting new clothes even though she is, admittedly, repeating a few more clothes than she used to when she first became queen. But it is still way too much for a queen of a poor country.

Just my opinion.
__________________
  #210  
Old 05-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
I would have to strongly disagree with this statement. You can find many royals around the world who work harder than she does. Princess Anne and Prince Felipe of Spain are two individuals who come to mind. They are constantly doing public engagements in their own countries and around the world, and those engagements are not usually of the glamorous or media-magnet kind that Rania flocks to (especially abroad).
Would you care to elaborate with what you mean by "media magnet". The Global Report Initiative for example is hardly what I would call a media event. The coverage has actually been pretty low-key with few photos available. The only other big international event that springs to mind if the WEF, but as a foundation board member her attendance is to be expected and possibly even required. It's become a well-respected event in its own right and to refer to it as a "media magnet" is under-estimating it greatly imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
When compared to Felipe and Anne, Rania doesn't have nearly as busy a schedule as she should for a queen. She travels a lot, and I think that might make people believe she has a busier schedule than she does. But even then she puts in no more than one engagement a day, if that. I've watched solo trips to the United States where she has done an average of one engagement every two days.
She has and does often carry out multiple events on the same day, usually in Jordan, as was the case fairly recently when she attended 2 different events on the same day. Moreover IMRIC during her trip to China she also carried out a variety of different activities on the same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
And I've never seen her make solo foreign trips to the less glamorous spots of the world – it's always to the U.S., other parts of the Arab world and a few countries in Europe.
I guess you've missed her solo trip to Pakistan to visit earthquake victims she was one of the first high profile figures to make such a trip; the King was the first. Bam in Iran to visit the refugees from the earthquake there. She also visited refugee camps in Kosovo, just one day after becoming Queen, this doesn't include a trip she made to Bosnia. As well as undertaking trips to India and South Africa as part of her role as UNICEF Eminent Advocate for Children; neither country is known internationally for being "glamorous".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
When she's in Jordan, she'll do a spurt of engagements and then disappear from public view for a while.
We must have different ideas of what "a while" consitutues as she never seem to have a break of more than a week or so (if that!). It seems that in the average week she will have at least 2 to 3 engagements and that appears to be the norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
This year she enjoyed three vacations in the first three months, and likely has more planned.
Three? There was a trip to Austria skiing and a private visit to London but I'm not aware of any others. The London trips don't really count (imo) as they are not always for pleasure. There have been private trips in the past where it has later emerged that the Queen did participate in some sort of official duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
And she always seriously scales back her activities in the summer, supposedly to spend time with the kids. So once this month's flurry of travel is over, we likely won't see much of her until the fall.
In the coming month she has a trip to Brunei, a major conference in Jordan as well as the WEF in the Middle East in Egypt. June sees the Petra Nobel Laureates Conference which is a big event for Jordan.

Moreover the summer months are a seen as a "holiday" for the vast majority of Royals and politicians alike. Hence the numerous photos of the Spanish Royals in Mallorca or the Danish Royals in Caix. Here in the UK, Parliament has a 76 day holiday during the course of August and September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
I think she still cares a great deal about her clothes and I suspect those long absences from the public view involve shopping trips to London and Paris.She is constantly debuting new clothes even though she is, admittedly, repeating a few more clothes than she used to when she first became queen. But it is still way too much for a queen of a poor country.
In past interviews she has actually said that most of her clothes are free from designers or borrowed items (I think that was in reference to evening dress specifically) so the suggestion that she is spending her free time buying clothes would seem to be grossly inaccurate.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #211  
Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ,, Canada
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Would you care to elaborate with what you mean by "media magnet". The Global Report Initiative for example is hardly what I would call a media event. The coverage has actually been pretty low-key with few photos available. The only other big international event that springs to mind if the WEF, but as a foundation board member her attendance is to be expected and possibly even required. It's become a well-respected event in its own right and to refer to it as a "media magnet" is under-estimating it greatly imo.

You're looking at recent events, and then only conferences. I'm looking at the whole range of activities she has done abroad over the last nine years. In New York last year she attended the costume ball – an enormously well-covered event. In California she attended the women's conference that also received big coverage. She routinely goes to gala dinners and events to accept awards. As for the WEF, it can be both a well-respected conference and a media event that draws people not just because of the seriousness of its work but because of the media attention it brings to its participants.


She has and does often carry out multiple events on the same day, usually in Jordan, as was the case fairly recently when she attended 2 different events on the same day. Moreover IMRIC during her trip to China she also carried out a variety of different activities on the same day.

I hardly consider two events in one day a strenuous day. Princess Anne covers four on an almost daily basis, not a few times a week. China was a rare trip when she actually got out there and did something. Her normal pattern when she travels to the U.S. or Europe is to do few engagements.


I guess you've missed her solo trip to Pakistan to visit earthquake victims she was one of the first high profile figures to make such a trip; the King was the first. Bam in Iran to visit the refugees from the earthquake there. She also visited refugee camps in Kosovo, just one day after becoming Queen, this doesn't include a trip she made to Bosnia. As well as undertaking trips to India and South Africa as part of her role as UNICEF Eminent Advocate for Children; neither country is known internationally for being "glamorous".

Her trip to Pakistan is an example of what I mean by going to where the media coverage is. That tragedy dominated the international news and she ensured herself coverage by going in person. I don't recall the trip to Bam. You're right about Kosovo and Bosnia but she hasn't done anything like that since then. If she had kept that up over the last nine years, then I would agree with you wholeheartedly. But she hasn't. Her UNICEF role does get her out a little bit more but here the issue isn't glamour but media. India is quickly becoming an important country on the world stage and South Africa has a strong international profile as well. If she had made trips to the interior of Africa – to countries few have heard of – or even Latin America, then I would agree with your underlying point.


We must have different ideas of what "a while" consitutues as she never seem to have a break of more than a week or so (if that!). It seems that in the average week she will have at least 2 to 3 engagements and that appears to be the norm.

A week is too long for her not to be doing public engagements, and two to three engagements a week is too little when she is working. Princess Anne can do three in one day.

Three? There was a trip to Austria skiing and a private visit to London but I'm not aware of any others. The London trips don't really count (imo) as they are not always for pleasure. There have been private trips in the past where it has later emerged that the Queen did participate in some sort of official duty.

She went to France for week in March, just after Mother's Day in Jordan. A picture from that trip was posted on The Royal Forums. And I do count the trips to London because an overwhelming share of them are personal. She rarely does engagements in London anymore.

In the coming month she has a trip to Brunei, a major conference in Jordan as well as the WEF in the Middle East in Egypt. June sees the Petra Nobel Laureates Conference which is a big event for Jordan.

May tends to be a busy month for the Jordanian royals due to the WEF. This is what I would prefer to see a typical month look like, but only with far more activities in Jordan than outside of it.

Moreover the summer months are a seen as a "holiday" for the vast majority of Royals and politicians alike. Hence the numerous photos of the Spanish Royals in Mallorca or the Danish Royals in Caix. Here in the UK, Parliament has a 76 day holiday during the course of August and September.

Just because Parliament is in recess doesn't mean the politicians aren't working. They will spend that "down time" going to events in their constituencies to make sure voters remember who they are. Other royals do take vacation in the summer but they also keep working like the rest of us mortals. They don't take the whole summer off. Not even Queen Elizabeth II. She might be in Scotland but she must deal with official papers every day.

In past interviews she has actually said that most of her clothes are free from designers or borrowed items (I think that was in reference to evening dress specifically) so the suggestion that she is spending her free time buying clothes would seem to be grossly inaccurate.

I bet you she still does a lot of shopping. And I wonder if her comment isn't a little self serving when it comes to the issue of cost. I'm sure some of her evening gowns are freebies but I'm skeptical about her day clothes.


In conclusion, I respect your opinions about Rania but I must respectfully disagree with them.

P.S. I don't know how to do the individual quotes so I have bolded my comments as they appear within the larger quote.
__________________
  #212  
Old 05-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,660
Unless you go shopping with Her Majesty or have an access to Her Majesty's personal expense information, you can not state that Queen Rania devotes a lot of time to shopping. Generally speaking, all women like to shop and there is nothing wrong with it. We do not know what exactly Queen Rania does during "those long absences from the public view". Of course, you are entitiled to your opinion, but it is wrong to pass categorical judgments about the person without factoring in all the details. I dare to say that there are many details we are unaware of.
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things" Amanda, "Point of No Return"
  #213  
Old 05-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
I'm looking at the whole range of activities she has done abroad over the last nine years. In New York last year she attended the costume ball – an enormously well-covered event
As far as I'm aware she attended that particular event in a private capacity. Moreover several different papers at the time reported that unlike the vast majority of guests she chose to use the back entrance because (imo) it seems as though she would rather her presence had gone unnoticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
In California she attended the women's conference that also received big coverage. She routinely goes to gala dinners and events to accept awards
She attended the Global Leadership awards which is a UN linked organisation, it's not as though she was attending the Oscars. Moreover the Women's Conference attracted figures such as Tony Blair, Mohammed Yunus and Thomas Friedman, so it wasn't a purely glitzy event by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
I hardly consider two events in one day a strenuous day. Princess Anne covers four on an almost daily basis, not a few times a week.
You previously said that she doesn't undertake multiple events and I pointed out that this is not true. She can and does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
China was a rare trip when she actually got out there and did something. Her normal pattern when she travels to the U.S. or Europe is to do few engagements.
It may have seemed rare to you, but I can think of at least three or four other international visits that were just as hectic, including the state visit to the Netherlands (when she had her foot injury), as well as trips to Turkey, Greece and Italy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
Her trip to Pakistan is an example of what I mean by going to where the media coverage is. That tragedy dominated the international news and she ensured herself coverage by going in person.
She went as part of her work for UNICEF, she wasn't ensuring media coverage for herself but for UNICEF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
Her UNICEF role does get her out a little bit more but here the issue isn't glamour but media. India is quickly becoming an important country on the world stage and South Africa has a strong international profile as well. If she had made trips to the interior of Africa – to countries few have heard of – or even Latin America, then I would agree with your underlying point.
Considering the fact that the Jordanian Royal Family do not seem to have any major links with any Latin American countries I would be very surprised to see Rania on a trip there. A pleasant surprise, but one nonetheless.

The country's sphere of influence is the Middle East and other muslim countries which imo is why you are far more likely to see her on a trip to Morocco or Lebanon than Nigeria or Zimbabwe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
A week is too long for her not to be doing public engagements, and two to three engagements a week is too little when she is working. Princess Anne can do three in one day
I said a week as an example, it's usually less than that. Moreover you are assuming that the time she is not seen in public is purely leisure. I highly doubt that she's sat around filing her nails in the interim, particularly as she does have so many patronages and causes, both nationally and internationally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
She went to France for week in March, just after Mother's Day in Jordan. A picture from that trip was posted on The Royal Forums. And I do count the trips to London because an overwhelming share of them are personal. She rarely does engagements in London anymore.
I had actually forgotten about the France trip, thank you for reminding me. To be honest I was surprised by that because usually the JRF do not have so many holidays nor so close together. At the time I did wonder whether something else was up.

I can recall at least 2 trips to London where official work has taken place, 1 was a dinner for Arab women and another was some sort of seimnar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
May tends to be a busy month for the Jordanian royals due to the WEF. This is what I would prefer to see a typical month look like, but only with far more activities in Jordan than outside of it.
Well since January she has had trips to Morocco, the US, the UAE, France, Austria, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, the Netherlands, as well as hosting the Portuguese President and his wife, the IOC conference and Rania has launched the Madrasati Initiative which has resulted in quite a few trips in and around Jordan. Plus there was the Distinguished Teacher's award and various hospital visits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
Just because Parliament is in recess doesn't mean the politicians aren't working. They will spend that "down time" going to events in their constituencies to make sure voters remember who they are.
I cannot comment on Canada but here in the UK, the 76 day recess is notorious because that is precisely what many MP's do not do. I was pointing out that the summer months are quitet generally speaking; it is not as though the JRF are the only royal family to be out of the spotlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
Other royals do take vacation in the summer but they also keep working like the rest of us mortals. They don't take the whole summer off. Not even Queen Elizabeth II. She might be in Scotland but she must deal with official papers every day.
You've almost debunked your own critique there. As you yourself have said it is perfectly plausible and probably very likely that Rania is in fact dealing with official business, like QEII.

Moreover the Jordanian Royals do not take the whole summer off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari View Post

I bet you she still does a lot of shopping. And I wonder if her comment isn't a little self serving when it comes to the issue of cost. I'm sure some of her evening gowns are freebies but I'm skeptical about her day clothes.
Considering how people constantly bring up the issue of cost regarding her clothes I actually thought it was very smart to dispel the myth that she spends vast sums of money on her wardrobe.

She tends to wear items in succession by certain designers so it seems perfectly logical to me at least those items were freebies. After all, she's a high-profile figure and people are interested in her clothes. Plus designers often give free clothes away to high profile figures because it works in their favour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
P.S. I don't know how to do the individual quotes so I have bolded my comments as they appear within the larger quote.


To do individual quotes write [quote then add the equals sign, then the poster's name and then close the brackets using this: ] There should be no spaces.
I hope that makes sense!
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #214  
Old 05-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .a, United States
Posts: 3,345
Yeah, um ... this is all incredibly fascinating, but can we focus on the specific topic here: QUEEN RANIA'S DAYTIME FASHION.
If not, head on over to this forum here. And continue the discussion.

Thank you.

GT
RHofF Mod
__________________
  #215  
Old 05-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
9th May 2008
Queen Rania taking part in the "KAFA" march
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-36358.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-36355.jpg
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #216  
Old 05-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
11th May 2008

Attending a Jordan River Foundation meeting:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...02/2zzhnr9.jpg
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #217  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:27 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
12th May 2008
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-37058.jpg

State Visit to Brunei

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../MASRI_006.jpg
The jacket is new I think. I have to say I'm not keen on the overall look and think the jacket would have looked much better if worn with an evening outfit. It's a beautiful colour though.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #218  
Old 05-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 312
the jacket is by Burberry this season. She seems to be very fond recently of this combination of grey jacket and cream / white skirt.
__________________
  #219  
Old 05-13-2008, 07:38 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,622
It looks more like a mocha colour on my screen.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #220  
Old 05-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 312
I've seen it in the shops. It is grey.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
daytime fashion, queen rania


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009 dazzling Archives 425 03-01-2009 03:29 AM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008 dazzling Archives 392 08-10-2008 06:26 AM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008 GlitteringTiaras Archives 394 04-29-2008 04:16 AM
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - March 2008 Mandy Archives 399 03-28-2008 10:44 AM
Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007 Balqis Archives 388 08-27-2007 05:56 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman pom president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess letizia princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]