Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the way the wearer is wrong. It seems so awful!

It's a mess crop just no. Way too much going on shirt and floral top.

The look might have worked if she had worn a simple long sleeved t shirt and hadn't tucked it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
March 9, 2016 - Queen Rania visiting a school.

Not fond of the look. Her hair is styled very nicely.

View 1 **View 2

I miss the effortless elegance she used to have, now it looks like she's trying too hard! Unfortunately!

I thought it was appropriate for the event, the blue shade is a nice shade. The overall, not Rania's style.

This is to add to the outfits she wore on 10 December & 12 January, 2015.

It's thought that the heels are Jimmy Choo's "Vinse" patent leather pumps. They are very similar designs but Queen Rania's pair doesn't have straps around the ankle area. Her shoes are actually Christian Louboutin "Militante" 100mm patent pumps in nude ($680).

You are right. Definetely they are Louboutins as they have the signature red sole, see this photo : https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422906489232/

March 15 - at her office

Her Instagram

Bottega Veneta silk crepe de Chine blouse in pink ($920).

I love her blouse, it's very pretty.
Thanks a lot, fantastic blouse, this pale pink suits QR very much, she is gorgeous

This blouse seems to be recycled, https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422906155081/

It seems to be now that we have a better detail of her sleeves, the design and button seem to be identical. I knew about this blouse when I saw the photos of her London trip before, but I wasn't sure as Queen Rania wore the scarf in a different way. Thanks a lot for pointing that out. Now it's only the pair of pumps that need ID :flowers:

Today she looks great I hope the RC shares full pics.

I love the pink blouse I think it´s recycled. The 2nd outfit is perfect for a day.

the pink blouse is lovely i think she wore it in Davos,second is great too perfect for the day as you said Salma.

skirt is from bottega veneta spring 2016.

Attachments

• KIM_0267.jpg
    KIM_0267.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 186
https://www.facebook.com/QueenRania/photos/pcb.10153257024550826/10153257015515826/?type=3&theater

Queen Rania at the Global Women’s Forum in Dubai
Dubai, UAE/ February 23, 2016

Her white top at the Global Women's Forum is this Alexander McQueen off white high neck ruffle top.

I believe it is the same top she wore for March 22 but she just tied the ruffle part into a scarf around the neck. I am also curious about her jacket because it's quite lovely.

The look was very awkward. The scarf added nothing to the ensemble.

Her white top at the Global Women's Forum is this Alexander McQueen off white high neck ruffle top.

I believe it is the same top she wore for March 22 but she just tied the ruffle part into a scarf around the neck. I am also curious about her jacket because it's quite lovely.

Fantastic find! But I don't think it is the same top at both events.

So many colours! White blouse with blue, pink, green and brown prints, a pink jacket, a brown-orange scarf and light blue earrings. Not so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom