Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the skirt, the different shades are really lovely :flowers: her hair seems a bit of a mess though :sad:

not bad, the blouse is quite lovely and with a proper pants or skirt the whole outfit would be better

I like the blouse the pants are o.k , she should have worn a simple pair of black pumps.

Lovely look on Queen Rania today, the orange is a nice color on her and that dress has a great fit.

She looks great. She is one of those people orange looks fantastic on. The style suits her:flowers:

the color is great on QRania and her make up is perfect this time i think she looks wonderful here the dress is lovely if you skip the buffy sleeves.

Pic is recent Lilo was taken this year. Beautiful dress

Last edited:
November 6, 2016 - Rania in a new white dress with a python skin clutch and black pumps.

The dress is nice and I like the length of it but the tie looks weird. Lovely pumps.

Full view ** View 2

I find this dress really pretty. I love the tie, adds some detail to the simple dress :flowers: I like her accessories as well.

the dress is very elegant i too lik the length the tie is nice add but i think it's tied wrongly

November 6, 2016 - Rania in a new white dress with a python skin clutch and black pumps.

The dress is nice and I like the length of it but the tie looks weird. Lovely pumps.

Full view ** View 2
Queen Rania looked nice as she always does in elegant simple dresses/suits. I liked the shoes. Mrs. Agata Kornhauser-Duda's ensemble was well-chosen too.

I was in love with the front. Reminded me of Letizia when she is in her game suit wise. The blouse is an added touch of detail. But then I see he back :eek: what was she and the designer thinking. :ermm:

how can a designer spoils sush beautiful outfit with these details on the back they are really tacky,and what was Rania thinking wearing that: an edgy styled Queen ?....I don't think so she looks silly

November 9, 2016 - Rania in black pants, a blue shirt and a belt.

A lovely put together simple look.

Full look

:previous:
https://s13.postimg.org/4fuhxnabr/Queen_Rania_3.jpg
the suit looks perfect from the front;very elegeant
then you see the back and it's really ugly, the corset like ruis everythings Imo...pitty

I think the same. The blouse is beautiful.

November 9, 2016 - Rania in black pants, a blue shirt and a belt.

A lovely put together simple look.

Full look

Big picture:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I don´t like her heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom