Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the hairstyle and the make-up. She looks like Barbie.
The blouse is very nice, but don't with blue jeans.

I thought the blouse looked great with the jeans, it was somehow fun yet elegant way to dress up the jeans. When I first sew the top in a another picture, I wasn't fond, but looked at the bigger picture, it looked good! The hair, I agree, a bit like Barbie/childish and Im tired of this style on The Queen.

i like the white blouse and the jeans overall look is very nice but i agree the hair is kind of Barbie style i am afraid that style no longer suits QRania age.

that checked skirt is so much fun. i like how it looks on rania. who designed it?

The outfit is lovely and Rania looks good though not too fond of the top.

Nice outfit

October 6- Germany

The dress is ugly and boots too.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Absolutely horrible. The whole look is ugly on so many levels :shock: Those leather belts around her wrists are really weird, upper part of the dress is so baggy & the skirt is too long for a loose dress like this one. Boots are also ugly.

In my opinion, this outfit is QR's NO. 1 worst outfit in recent years :ohmy:

i actually think the dress is lovely but not for this serioue engagement it's kind of Styles Hippie for casual events.
Queen Rania have some weird shoes but those one are the ugliest.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Giambattista Valli Macrame Lace Silk Blouse

October 8 - With German president

Instagram

Brandon Maxwell stand-up collar suit jacket

Brandon Maxwell pants

Louis Vuitton "Twist" MM bag

Great outfit. The stand-up collar made a boring suit interesting. Sleek look and appropriate for the occasion. Not a fan of animal print (the Twist bag has other prettier colours), but her bag added some much needed colour to the outfit.

Last edited:
I dont understand why she is wearing all black with meeting with the president/award ceremony. Looks like she was dressed really nice for a funeral. Some color would've been nicer though that was a lovely outfit.

the last outfit is very classy remind me of the old elegant Queen rania unlike the dress of the first day in Germany that was simly a joke like shes making fun of the attendance IMO.

September 20 - interview with Christiane Amanpour

Twitter

Her blouse is similar to this Lanvin blouse, but after looking in details, I don't think they are exactly the same. She looked great here. Professional, sleek and chic.

Skirt is by Dior.

Top is from Dior Fall 2016 haute couture collection. This top is actually nice with the white trousers from the runway. Wish QR wore a pair of nice trousers instead. Don't understand why she wore these ugly belts around wrists, they are over the top (sometimes QR forgets that less is more) and made a nice top look ugly.

Skirt from Loewe's Fall 2016 collection.

10 October - Children's Mobile Museum, Jerash

Instagram

Chloé slit front blouse

Very pretty blouse and it comes in another beautiful colour (powdery pink) too. Nice casual look for the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
not bad as outfit for the event the Queen is attending the shoes however is big no from me.

I love the shoes!
Nice overall look, simple and appropriate for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom